What do I think of the rest of Europe?

-Well, obviously I love France; she's my wife-

-Italy was a childhood best friend of mine and is still extremely kind and funny (though too protective of her food). We don't talk as much as we should, but we're still very close!

-Spain is also a good friend of mine, although she can be quite loud sometimes and that scares me... However, she is very entertaining and funny! Definitely a very lovely person, but too spontaneous for me...

-UK is still a close friend of mine, even after she divorced Frankreich. She even came to the wedding! I think she's too proud of her past and of her identity, but she's always treated me well and is very caring deep down... I just wish she showed it more...

-Polen is also a very sweet person, and I'd love to be closer to him! We're fairly good friends, but I don't think he trusts me much.

-The Nordics are kind and funny, but are extremely chaotic and only have one braincell between all five of them... I'm good friends with them all individually, but together, they're too insane for my liking...

-The Baltics seem like decent people! Again, I'd love to get to know them better, as they seem friendly and calm all the time. I wish we were closer...

-Greece is...
I just want my money back... Yes, he's intelligent and very unique culturally, but... honestly, the money has ruined our friendship more than it should have...

-Österreich is very lovely to me! She's a very close friend of mine! Maybe even a best friend... her accent is weird, though...

As for the rest of Europe, I'm afraid I don't know them well enough to sat anything interesting, sorry...