23-Get Together❣️

ابدأ من البداية

Who is she?....... Tae whisper tears gush in his eyes when he saw they are dancing into each other arms.

Oh she is his girlfriend Ji Eun noona she is also a professor at SNU..... Suga said and stand beside jimin with a smile jimin nodded without looking at him.

(A/N:- Suga didn't purpose jimin yet at that time.)

Tae wipe his tears and made his way towards dance floor with a blank face jimin try to stop him but suga hold his hand and drag him towards dance floor with his gummy smile.

Jk saw tae coming towards them he look away he came and tap on Ji Eun shoulder she turn his head back.

She smile at him tae also give him his tight lip smile and said he wants to dance with jungkook.

She nodded his head smiling and leave jk hand he try to stop her but too late tae came in his way glaring at his soul

He keep his both hand on his shoulder 
turning jk towards him jk didn't keep his hand on his waist he just hold his one elbow.

Why you ignoring me hyungie? Don't stop talking with me without any reason....... Tae said looking at him with his moist eyes jk sigh looking towards Ji Eun tae chuckle bitterly.

You are thinking I will break your relationship with your girlfriend thats  way you are ignoring me....... Tae said in his cracked voice jk snap his head towards him furrowing.

You thinks about me this much low hyungie...... Tae said with sad smile.

I'm going US for my further study....... Tae said looking down they are moving slowly in music beat.

I applied in SNU but now I thought to go US, because you are feeling insecure cause of me I can understand why? it's not your fault though.......... Tae said giggling with his teary eyes tae feels pang in his heart when jk nods his head.

Maybe its time to stop my feeling towards you. Stay happy in your life good bye hyung...... Tae said and left jk on the dance floor with his heavy heart

Tae left korea for his higher study and trying his best to forgot about jk but it's not happened ever.

After 1 year Ji Eun met with an accident jimin told him about this he feels so bad and sad for jungkook.

He called him several time to ask him about Ji Eun and about his health but jk never recieve his call nor sent any text for one years.

Jk apologize for his behavior and told him about his busy schedule in last yr of tae's graduation.

Like this they become close one more time like they used to talk, laugh and share their feeling with each other.

Flashback end....

Jk stop car infront of a beach and told them to get of from car yoomin get of slowly and stand outside of the car.

Tae slide his window glass and told him to go inside they will come later they nods and went inside hesitantly.

Go with them don't expect from me that I will go with you now....... Jk said with a blank face tae look at him with his moist eyes.

I'm so sorry hyungie I swear I really forgot about their anniversary please  come with me..... Tae said in low voice

Jk rub his forehead in frustration and look at him with his void eyes.

I don't want to go where no one wants my presence...... Jk said with soft smile
tae shook his head.