Live 

I was watching tv when I got a text from Lucas.
Lucas: want to go to the fair with me?
Me: yes, what time
Lucas: I'll come pick you up around 3:30
Me: ok
I go to Chris's room to see if it was ok. "Hey Lucas is coming to pick me up around 3:30 is that ok?" I asked. "Yeah, text Matt if you need a ride home." I nodded my head and go to my room. I see it is 2:45 so I start getting ready, I decided to go live for the first time in months. "Hey guys how are you? I'm getting ready right now so ask me questions. "Is it true your dating Lucas Maddie's sister? Oh yeah we are, we are actually going out soon." I start doing my makeup when I get another question, "Are you coming to Boston anytime soon? Yeah I think we are doing a meet and greet there next week." I say while finishing getting ready and ending the live. I hear my door bell ring, so I go get it. It is Lucas. "You ready?" He asked I just nod my head and leave with him. We head out and go to the fair. We had a great day until I look at my phone and had four missed calls from Nick. Five from Matt and seven from Chris. I call Nick back, "hey what's up?" I asked cover one of my ears to hear him better "Mackenzie get home now" is all he says and hangs up. "Shit Lucas I'm sorry I got to go." He nods his head understanding. Maddie drives me home and, as I get in the door I see the triplets looking angry in the kitchen. "Hey what's going on?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen. "Mackenzie did you do a live today?" Matt asked calmly even though he looked piss. "Yeah why?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Did you tell them about the meet and greet in Boston next week?" Chris asked matching Matt's tone. "Yeah why?" I said really confused. "Well now everyone knows and we are going to be crowded. Wont be able to meet everyone. And so now we have to cancel, we wasted so much money and now fans are going to be mad at us." Nick says with anger in his tone. "I'm sorry." I say feeling really guilty. "Mackenzie just go to your room." Chris says letting some of his anger out too. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to I swear." I say getting tears in my eyes feeling even more guilty. "Just leave Mackenzie!" Nick screams. I run to my room with tears streaming down my face. I go on my phone and call my mom. "Mom can you please come get me?" I asked with my voice cracking. "Mackenzie what happened?" She asked sounding worried, "They hate me mom." I say as I just kept crying. "Kenzie I'm sure they don't." She tries to reason with me, "No mom I messed up so bad and now they hate me." I say trying to explain to her. "Ok how I about I talk to them" She said trying to calm me down "No, please don't, it's fine I'll be fine." I say and hang up. I then search for the pack of cigarettes that I snuck in when I first came here. I found them under my bed and I open my window. I light one and take long hits. I keep going till half the box is empty. I grab air fresheners and and perfume and start spraying. I used to smoke a lot before I came here, so I'm used to cleaning out the smell hiding them. I get in bed, and tuck myself in. Usually the triplets come say goodnight, so I lay in bed waiting, but they never come so I go to bed crying again.