Wanted, Dead or Alive.

'It's all the same, only the names will change, Everyday it seems we're wasting away.

Another place where the faces are so cold, I'd drive all night just to get back home'

(Dean's P.O.V)

Her name was Danielle. She was tall, dark, curvy, intelligent and so damn sexy. She had intrest in cars and hunting. She was ganking a shape shifter when Sam and I found her. After she was done with that, we went for breakfast and she's been staying with us at motels ever since. It's been about six months. She told us she doesnt know who her parents are but she was raised by some hunters.

I began drinking my beer as she walked out of the bathroom with just a towel on.

"Morning Dean."

"Hey ... Dani."

"Where's Sam?"

"He went and took my baby for a oil change and a new back wheel." I said.

"Wow, Im suprised you didnt go." She said drying her hair with another towel.

"What, and leave you here alone?" I said as she walked back in the bathroom .

"Dean." She laughed.

"Dont 'Dean' me Dani. You know as well as I do, we're not exactly living the american dream. You need to be protected." I said.

"Im a big girl, you know I can take care of myself...?" She paused.

I got up and walked to the bathroom door, leaning against the wall beside it.

'I walk these streets, a loaded six string on my back. I play for keeps, 'cause I might not make it back.

I been everywhere, and I'm standing tall . I've seen a million faces an I've rocked them all'

(Danielle's P.O.V)

"True ... but things happen. And I would never forgive myself if something ever happened to you." He said through the door.

I stopped talking and finished dressing myself. I walked out in one of Deans shirts, with nothing else on but my bra and a pair of his boxers with my thong underneath.

"Dean .... the fact that you care, means a lot." I said laying down in his bed.

"It's a reflex ... for you." He eyed me as I took off his boxers that I was wearing over my thong. I spread my legs, and bit my bottom lip.

He took his shirt off and joined me.

"You are such a tease." He smiled.

He laid beside me and I agreed with him inside my head. I laid my head against his chest and played with his fingers. I looked up at him and his green eyes met mine. I eyed his lips a moment before they met mine for a romantic, spontaneous, erotic mess. My hands went to his hair and his hands rested on my lower back and hips.

"How do you do that Danielle?" He asked once we parted.

"Do what ?" I questioned.

"Be so damn... I dont know. Charming, cute, spontaneous and sexy all at once ."

"I dont know ... maybe I learned from you." I smiled.

'Im a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride. I'm wanted dead or alive. I'm a cowboy, I got the night on my side. I'm wanted dead or alive.'

...............................................

A/N - I know its a little sketchy but this is what boredom gets you ! Feedback ? (: