═✿═╡𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆╞═✿═

𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍:
𝚈/𝚗: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎
Italic: Thoughts
𝙰/𝚗: 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

Warning: Vulgar words said by you know who <3

╔═══᪥☻᯽✲══〖ꨄ〗══✲᯽☻᪥═══╗

Y/n's POV

I was about to run to hug Cyno but Wanderer stopped me.

"That's not him.." Wanderer eyed Cyno like he was his enemy.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's me, Cyno. There's only one of me in this entire world." Cyno got annoyed.

"No, Wanderer's right. That isn't me.." Another Cyno appeared from the side, surprising me and the annoyed Cyno.

"Wait who's the real Cyno!?" I was so confused. How can there be two of the same person? It's not like Cyno had a twin brother or something.

"Scars.. for life.." The Cyno that came from the side said and I could see Wanderer smile.

"Scars for life.." Wanderer muttered too and the first Cyno now has a face of understanding.

"I see.. well then there's no more point in pretending.." The first Cyno threw a puff of smoke and the Doctor walked out in his place.

"You will die today and no one else will have to suffer because of you!" Wanderer released his grip on my hand and took off my bag and immediately lunged towards Dottore with his flight, slashing wind blades in his direction.

"Come with me." The real Cyno reached me and dragged me as we started running away.

"Wait! What about Wanderer!?" I worried as I looked back to see Wanderer kick a black vortex ball at the Doctor.

"I'll come back for him. But right now, we both want you to be somewhere safe. Tighnari's not far, there's a friendly group of eremites that would keep you safe, along with Dehya." 2 names I recognise, 2 people I know.

I seem to have underestimated Wanderer and Cyno working together, I didn't even think it was possible at all. But when did this alliance start, and when in Teyvat did they share this code with each other?

In the distance, I spotted Tighnari and Dehya chatting. Tighnari must've heard us coming because he turned his head towards us.

"Cyno! Y/n! Thank goodness you two are safe." Tighnari started as Cyno practically hands me to them.

"Y/n! You look pale. Let's get you some water." Dehya dragged me and we walked over to the group of eremites with some crates nearby.

"Where's Wanderer?" I heard Tighnari ask Cyno.

"Fighting the Doctor. I'm going to go back." Cyno states.

"I'm comin-"

"No. You will not. You are not cut out in this heat and you are not going to survive and you will most probably pass out from the lack of water. I want you to stay here. There is no room for discussion, you understand?" Cyno interrupts and spoke with a strong and assertive voice.

I stopped in my tracks wanting to do something but Dehya just told me not to worry. Soon after, Cyno left. I just hope nothing happened to Wanderer yet.

Tighnari walked over defeated, but we all know Tighnari's condition in the desert. I'm surprised he even made the trip here, he must have brought a ton of water.