Chapter 14 {Boyfriend}

Start from the beginning

"Why the hell did you do?"  I asked in frustration, trying to stand up. Only for my head to start spinning again as my hands clenched the nearby couch cushion tightly in response to the pain, my body slumping back to the floor.

"Just used a bit of magic to wake you back up." Leif stated, backing away once he notices me glaring at him as Pierce in return came closer to support me. How kind I guess.

"Don't worry, Warrior (Y/N). It must just be the side effects of Leif's magic, it seems your body is not very accustomed to our magic." Rhys explained, earning a sigh from me.

Letting my body be supported by Pierce until I finally felt okay enough for Pierce to let go of me, though I was quite grateful for someone actually helping me out even if it wasn't that big of a deal. 

'I'll remember to give you a pass next time, Pierce '

Kneeling down beside Ava's body, I made sure she was breathing which she fortunately was. My mind was running out of ideas on how to solve this without anyone having to know what these guys truly are.

"Noi, take care of Ava and Pierce help me carry Mr. Devon and Mr. Andrew. The rest of you hide and don't come out till I say so." I stated with the firmest and strictest tone I could, not leaving room for arguments.

"And you Asch, don't even get me started. just do as I say and hide." Shooing them by the hand, I let Ava sit beside Noi on the couch despite still feeling uneasy of leaving vulnerable Ava in the hands of somebody else especially with people like them who can't be trusted but time is limited right now so I need to make the most of it.

Both me and Pierce carried Ava's dads outside Ava's front door, letting them lay on the ground despite me being worried they might get dirty by how dirty the floor probably is.

Looking back the front door, I could see all of them crowding the hallway when I specifically told them to hide.

"Didn't I tell all of you to hide?" I muttered out, scowling at them as I stood up and dusted my clothes off from any debris of dust.

"Why would we listen to you, our prisoner?" Asch remarked, crossing his arms. Still as stubborn like always and a pain in the ass.

Thinking of something to convince them, I widened my eyes at a childish but workable idea I thought of.

"Well, I forgot to mention that they are Ava's parents but they're much much more powerful than her. Magic twice or maybe thrice as strong than Ava's and now you have angered them by making Ava your prisoner." That one measly sentence brought terror into their gullible brains as they went screaming and running off to that pocket dimension of theirs.

'Didn't think it would work but I don't really care.'

Not even a moment later, two loud gasp for air could be heard. Quickly turning my head to look, it seems they've gain consciousness quicker than anticipated.

"Mr. Andrew and Mr. Devon! Are you okay?"  Giving them a hand, I helped them back onto their feet. Unexpectedly being met with a tight hug.

"Mr. Devon, what's wrong?" I asked in the most confused tone I could do despite knowing what exactly they seemed to worry about.

"(Y/N)! Did those treacherous men do something to you?" Mr. Devon asked so sincerely it made me look away, I was definitely gonna feel guilty of having to lie to such kind and nice people.

"Men? What men?" I asked innocently, tilting my head to the side.

Mr. Andrew and Mr. Devon looked puzzled at how confused I looked, they didn't seem to be so convinced. Looking at each other before suddenly agreeing to do something before dragging me alongside them to open the front door.

"I know these may be a breach of privacy for the two of you but we both are worried about you two!" Mr. Devon mumbled softly as he sighed before Mr. Andrew placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Let us make sure you two are okay and we'll leave right away to give you guys some space." I was reluctant to let them come in so suddenly because I hadn't made sure that the daemos were actually nowhere to be seen.

Nodding hesitantly, I walked forward first. Grateful to see no one in sight as I sighed in relief.

"See? no one's here, Ava is probably still sleeping in her bed snoozing away." I stated, trying to remain calm even after hearing some shuffling noises behind the couch.

"(Y/N)? I broke the camera-"

A hand came up from behind the couch to shush Noi's mouth hastily but it was far too late as I could feel the glares from Ava's fathers, I didn't particularly know if those glares were aimed at me or not but one thing was clear... we were caught red-handed.

"Ava, there's no point in hiding anymore. We're caught." Lowering my head in dissapointment and shame at how we failed to fool them.

Ava sighed after me, standing up from behind the couch. Removing her hand from Noi's mouth as she walked slowly towards us with Noi fidgeting beside her.

"So who might this boy be, (Y/N) and Pumpkin?" Mr. Andrew asked skeptically, raising a brow.

"Well he- he is... uhm..." Ava stuttered, having trouble getting her words out as sweat dribbled off her face with how nervous she was starting to get.

"I'm her boyfriend!" Noi practically yelled out suddenly.

How jaw dropping this news was for both Mr. Andrew and Mr. Devon, frankly also me, I didn't expect Noi to actually remember what Ava had said before.

"I'm also (Y/N)'s bo-" Slapping a hand on Noi's mouth, with a glare saying "Shut up before I make you."

Luckily both Ava's fathers were too shocked about the sudden news being dropped onto them with Mr. Andrew being rather bewildered and on the other hand, Mr. Devon was rather estatic about this.

Eyes practically sparkling, Mr. Devon came closer to give Ava the biggest bear hug he could. "Ohh, my baby has a boyfriend!" Such a statement made it hard not to just laugh my ass off right there and then.

"Pumpkin... why didn't you tell us sooner?" Mr. Andrew sighed before smiling fondly as he laughed softly. "And (Y/N), how can you not tell us either? you should tell us such important news about Ava like this to us as her parents!"

I just smiled back at Mr. Andrew before shrugging in response. "A young girl like Ava deserves some privacy in her love life and plus she should be the one telling you the 'life changing news' Ava chuckled nervously in response before nudging my side, practically telling me to "cut it out."  before looking away, all embarassed.

Leaning forward, Mr. Andrew whispered something only I and him could hear. "Honestly, I'm surprised. I thought for sure you would be the one stealing our Pumpkin from us, (Y/N)." He patted my back with a cheeky smile before walking to his rambling husband to speak to him while I stood there with my cheeks flushing red at the thought.

Shaking my head, I sighed fondly. 'Maybe I will be. '

I watched as Introductions were dropped onto Noi, questions coming out Noi's curious mouth before sudden suggestions on going out came to the room.

It was tempting to say no but that would be too rude and suspicious to just decline to eagerly.

My train of thought was suddenly ruined once I heard a happy approval from Ava, turning my head to look at her in dissapointment on being so easily bribed.

'No point in turning the offer down anymore then...'

~(Hello, I'm back! I've been busy to which is the reason why I haven't been updating, so sorry I'll try to make up to it by updating whenever I can.)~