🍋What Did You Just Say? Part-2🍋

Start from the beginning

My lips find their way below her ear as I bite down hard.

"O-Ow! Muichiro, you can't do that here!" Y/n whines.

I would warn her about whining...but that would mean removing my lips from her. And I don't think that will do.

I move back to her lips and demand an entrance. This time she complies.

Gosh, if it meant tasting the inside of her mouth, I would give up my soul. And shit- when I ate her out last night.

I knew what I was doing. And I'll show her that tonight.

Y/n grips my shoulder; telling me she needed air.

But hell! I didn't want to let go already!

I give a second for her to catch her breath, then I'm immediately back into the action.

This was so satisfying. Although I wish I could get closer, it was still satisfying.

Suddenly we hear a voice, "Muichiro! Y/n! We're about to leave!"

We instantly back off of each other just in time for Tanjiro to walk around the corner.

"I was just talking to Muichiro for a moment." Y/n says.

Tanjiro sweatdrops, "Well I think we're calling it a day. How about you two get some rest."

Time skip~ around 10 p.m.

Y/n's POV

As I lay in bed I think about what all happened today. I'm still shocked that Muichiro kissed me like that at the range.

It's not like I didn't want it- but the amount of aggression shocked me. In...a good way.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door.

Yume peeks her head through. "Hey Y/n? Is it alright if we go to town again?"

Again? Why do they want to do that?

I shrug, "whatever you want."

She thanks me and leaves. I sigh at the tinge of loneliness that hit me.

As I lay in bed, I realize how badly I want to kiss Muichiro right now.

Quickly, my get out of bed and knock on his door.

No response.

I open the door and see Muichiro laying in bed. Then I crawl into his bed and poke his shoulder.

Suddenly he flips me over onto my back and sits on me.

"Gotcha."

I gasp. He was planning this, wasn't he?

"M-Muichiro?" I look closely into his eyes; for some reason I cant see myself walking out of here.

"So Y/n. What made you want to come in here?" He asks, slightly smirking.

"T-To say g-goodnight." I mentally curse myself for stuttering so much.

He crosses his arms, "Is that is?"

For a moment I think about lying...but that seems to cost more than it's worth. "And give you a goodnight kiss..."

Muichiro slowly gets off me and sits at my legs. "Alright. Give me a goodnight kiss then"

I sit up and blush. If it's that easy, then it'll be embarrassing.

Muichiro's POV (haha, who saw that coming?)

Y/n sits up and awkwardly makes her way towards me.

HA is she really that nervous? It's just a simple kiss...heh.