" now what ?! " I asked dad but he ignored me and walked to the restaurant .. I was staring at him blankly don't know what to do .

" bunny ! .. Go after him , and please don't anger him OK " grandpa said softly to me I nodded and said " I have a lot of things to tell you granny . I missed you a lot .. I'm going now stay in the car till we come OK na " he nodded at me with a soft smile I smiled back and turned around to enter thats when I pumped with someone ...

With Tae

"hyuuuung pleeeease ... Let's go there naaaa it's for me after all ... Pleeeeeeeaase 🥺🥺🥺"

I was whinning to suga hyung as we are now in the car he want to take us to a Chinese restaurant but I want to go to jin hyung's eomma's restaurant ..

" kitty don't be mean !! We all like jin's eomma's restaurant so please f*cking agree " Hopi said but he just get a glare from this grandpa ass .

" jin hyung pleeease tell him na .. I miss your food made na and your eomma is like you please na na na naaa" I give him my extra puppy eyes which always melt his heart hehehe 🤭 .

"Ahm s-suga I want to go to meet eomma too so ... " jin hyung said

"Aishhh ok OK let's go there " suga hyung said with a done face. I hugged him and started to clap my hands happily ." but your hyung will pay the money !? 😏" suga said looking at namjoon hyung with a smirk . I chuckled at namjoon hyung's reaction he was like ' Why me ' face 😂😂

after sometime we arrived at the restaurant we make our way to the table when jin hyung said "uhm guys I will say hi to eomma and will come back quickly okay joonie " we nodded and joon hyung pecked his lips 🙄

after the people know about their relationship I got to know that my hyung is really shameless . he is kissing jin hyung openly in front of us now and he is so clingy ...

*ring* *ring*

"Hyungs I need to attend this call okay ... I will be back soon  " they nodded at me and I walked out of the restaurant .

I was busy with my phone that's when someone pumped with me which make me lose my balance . I closed my eyes tightly ready to fall but I felt a strong arms holding my waist tightly . I slowly opened my eyes to see the most handsome face I have ever seen . his eyes is so big and so beautiful I get lost in it . I can see his pink plumb lips moving but I can't hear anything like the time has stopped and there is only me and him ... I smiled widely at him

" so ... Handaome" I said still daydreamo but ...

"What ?! ... Are you enjoining being in my arms ?! " he said angrily and make me stand straight rudely ... I was so embarrassed right now but who can blame me when this whole meal in front of me saying please kiss me hmph  ... I pouted my lips and said cutely " I'm sorry .. I didn't see you " .

"Oh really ?! ... But I think you city boys are always like this... When you see some handsome man you start to act to get something inside your big fat ass .. But sorry you get the wrong person move from my way now ... Go f*ck yourself with your fingers or any t*ys " he said  and pushed me rudely and entered the restaurant ... "W-what ?! ... But I d-din't ... He is handsome and hot but rude at the same time but for his bad ... I like it he is my type hmm anyway I want it I get it 😏 and don't worry baby you will beg me to let you eat my pretty fat ass soon  "

I flipped my hair with a smirk and  made my way to the restaurant while looking around to find him but I can't see him anywhere 😔 my thoughts get cut with  ....

"Why did you take so long ?! " my hyung asked me . " ahm sorry it was my friend." I said  that's when jin hyung come there with a sad face .

"Hyung what happened ?! Why are you looking sad?! "I asked him worriedly .
"Nothing bear I'm OK " he smiled at me ... I shrugged it away  and decided to ask him about it at another time .

3rd person POV

"Dad I need an explaining now " jk said coldly looking at his dad and mom who was looking fine he was hella angry now because the shameless boy he met ( don't worry this shameless boy will give you a big shock soon 😏) and now his mom who was so fine .

"Well I wanted to see you and I know if I called you here you won't come so ... me and your father planned to trick you that I'm sick so that you can come to celebrate my birthday with me ... I'm really sorry son but I really miss you ... I just wanted to see you  " mrs jeon said while crying softly .

" *sigh* mom you know very well that I don't like city things .and I told you many times if you miss you can visit me in the village ... And sorry I forget today was your birthday " he said while looking down embarrassed because he forget his mom's bd not like they remember his bd but he is a good boy to his mom .

"Baby it's okay ... Now you are here we can celebrate like a family " Mrs jeon said softly holding his hand .. He smiled at his mom but scuffed at the word family but that get unnoticed by them .

"uhm I don't have a present for you sorry ... You can ask me anything I will get it for you " he said looking at her guilty

"Hmm anything ?! " she asked him . he nodded at her with a smile ."I want you to sing for me the song you wrote when you where 15" she said looking at him excitedly ... He looked at her and was ready to say no but the excited look in her eyes stopped him... he sigh and nodded  ... She clapped her hands loudly while his husband was done because of  her childish behavior ... not like his dad is bad but he is a workaholic person his work is his first property ... he love his wife and son but his ego prevent him from showing it .

Jk stand up and made his way to the stage. He take the mic and closed his eyes to take a deep breath then he started to sing with his golden voice .while imagining the face of the person he wrote it for but for his surprise another One's face appeared in his mind yeah it's the shameless boy like he call him but like always he shurgg it off and started to sing with alot of emotions ...

" WOW ... WHAT A GREAT VOICE ... AMAZING ... AWSOME ... FANTASTIC ... YOUR VOICE LIKE AN ANGLE ... WOOOOW " people was clapping hard after hearing the Angelica voice but there was two pair eyes looking at jk with so much love and amaze yeah it's tae .

" wow his voice is really amazing 😳" namjoon said

"Yeah joonie he is so hot and handsome ☺" jin was blushing hard

" yea__ WHAT ?! " tae glared at him

" I think you need a punishment baby boy 😏" namjoon said while punishing his waist which make jin blush more from embarrassing and  afraid about his jibooty 😖 ...

"Who is he ?! " Hopi said wondering about the gold voice man

"Don't know ...but his vocal is so perfect ... I think we should tell PD nim about him  " Suga said normally . Hopi looked at him shocked as it's the first time suga say that about someone's voice  but he shurgg it off as he know after all it's suga no one can understand what is in his mind 🤷🏻‍♀

'His voice sounds like  my little mochi ... But my mochi is an angel himself  *sigh* I really miss him  ' suga thought

'Wait for me daddy ... I will make you mine soon 😏' tae thought

To be continued
_________

Well sorry for  late update but I have something to say 👉🏻👈🏻 ....I will update once a week as my university will start this Sunday and I'm a first year student so I will try to update when I'm free but the sure thing now is that I will update every week once maybe one chapter or maybe two ...I'M REALLY SORRY for that but it's out of my hand so please stay tuned ☺💜💜