𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

It was a tense meeting taking place in a secluded room in one of the most known territories of Big Mom’s. A man was begging to be requested to join their yakuza asking for protection. The others were discussing to themselves wondering if they should allow the man to be even in this group whatsoever. The man was anxious on what the outcome would be; he looked around the room but he spotted one of the siblings holding a toddler in her arms.

He was confused on why a small child was in the room in the first place. The child did look similar to Big Mom. However, he looked away when they all turned back to him. The oldest of the Charlotte family, Perospero cleared his thoughts and spoke up.

Perospero: Naito Kuddo, the Charlotte Family will—

But suddenly loud ruckus was heard outside the room making the siblings look at each other wondering what was the ruckus. Amande was the one holding onto her sibling shielding him as he held onto her blouse.

???: What is going on?

Just then a man dressed in black along with more men came surrounding the place holding guns.

“Your time is up Naito Kuddo! You didn’t pay up.”

The man spoke in a deep voice. The man named Naito was shaken in fear at what was happening.

Naito: W-What… no, I–

Before he could even finish his sentence the man shot him in the head. The Charlotte family wasn’t shocked but they were surprised. Out of instinct, the older boys of the family shielded their siblings as well, pulling out guns at the man in front while the girls each got their guns while Amande shielded her younger brother while also pointing her revolters at the men.

???: You better have a god damn explanation for stepping in here more or less entering Mama’s territory.

The fifth son of the Charlotte Family, Oven, spoke up as he held a gun to the man along with his other siblings. The man took a step forward while his men had their guns in their hands still aiming at the siblings. But he motioned his hand to lower to which they did. They were dealing with one the 4 emperors in archipelago in the New World

???: I,Izigai Nomarou, apologize for intruding on your territory. This man, Naito Kudoo, had a debt he needed to pay and we gave 4 months in total but I didn't expect him to show up here.

Oven didn’t lower his weapon and neither did the others. They were all skeptical of them showing here unannounced.

Perospero: What do you mean he has debt to pay?

Izigai: In simple terms, he needed to pay 98 million berries. But it seems he ran and came here to hide. My crew will glady clean this up for our mistake.

The Charlotte family let out an annoyed sigh as they all got their stuff while Amande grabbed her younger brother carrying him as they all began to leave.

???: You better clean all this up or we will find you and kill you.

The fourth son, Daifuku, spoke calmly but deadly, to the man as they all left the room. Guess the meeting was a waste of time. They reached the car that they all came together in separate cars. It was silent until they heard babbling. They turned their heads and found their little brother with a hand in his mouth. They all questioned when he even got that or how he did it.

???: Ryuuki, dont… thats..

The second daughter of the Charlotte family, Monde, spoke as she got the decapitated hand from her younger brother’s mouth. They all looked at each other and just kept walking to the car, disposing of the hand.

Amande: Should we eat before we head back home. As guessed from Ryuuki here, I'm guessing he's hungry if he… somehow got that hand…

The siblings nodded as they got into the car they all drove in and began to make the drive. What a wasteful time of the day for them.

{In the talk}

As the two were talking, a little boy with dark pinkish hair was getting down from the crate and went to the dead man, Naito, on the ground. When he was going to the man, a woman with dark medium length hair saw the boy go to the man and suddenly rip his hand off with his teeth.

She covered her mouth to not make a sound as she watched him go back to the crate and started to bite the hand and fingers as if it was normal.

Amber: What the hell is wrong with that child?

But when Ryuuki looked up, he looked dead straight at her with nothing and gave a smile, creeping her out. Especially with how similar that hair color looks.