𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 -Party

Start from the beginning

________________________________________

Amir

Amir
I'm here.

YOU
WAIT DON'T GO IN YET. IM LIKE 2 MINUTES AWAY!!

Amir
Got it.

______________________________________

I made it to the house and parked my car in front of the house. It was difficult finding a spot being there was like 100 cars out there. The house was HUGE seriously. I knew I was rich but that house was HUGE. It had 2 story's that looked like 3, it was WIDE, it was black and white, lots of windows, it was your modern rich person house basically. "Who the hell do my friends know that's this rich??" I thought to myself. I walked up the ridiculously long luxurious walk way and saw Amir standing at the door waiting on me. He was looking REAL good that night, I was stunned.

HIS OUTFIT: Knu Skool vans, silver tennis bracelet, black Sade beanie, graphic black and grey hoodie and black baggy cargos.

"You actually waited on me?" I said nervously.

"Yea?"

"Was I not supposed to?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Well."

"Exactly." He said chuckling.

"You look beautiful." He said looking me up and down.

"Thank you.." I said looking away from him.

For a few seconds it got really quiet and awkward as I just stood there looking around. He was staring at me, didn't look away once. I started to get REALLY hot and nervous so I decided to break the silence and stares.

"Sooo should we go inside?..."

He snapped out of it and stopped looking at me.

"Yea we should.." He said beginning to knock on the HUGE black door.

After a few knocks someone opened the door and looked at us with a smile. It was a girl. I also went to high school with her but didn't really talk to her so we didn't really know each other.

"Hii! Come in!" She said smiling and holding her arm out.

Me and him walked into the house admiring all the rich modern paintings and sculptures sitting around the house. If you ever wanted to knock on wood, that house would've been horrible for that. The house was glass galore, everywhere I turned there was GLASS. Who the hell would throw a party where everything is breakable?... I didn't really care tho I just wanted to have fun with my friends.

Me and Amir made our way through the huge crowd, looking for my friends. I was holding TIGHT onto his shoulders as he was asking me where my friends were. We eventually found them in the living room playing beer pong. I let go of his shoulders and ran to hug all of my friends.