𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 -Plans

Start from the beginning

UNKNOWN
Well, how did you sleep?

YOU
Good I guess.

UNKNOWN
You guess?

YOU
Well, I have a brother who is the tender age of 11 meaning he is the MOST annoying he can be.

YOU
He came into your room and bothered you or something?...

YOU
Absolutely not. He knows I would kill him, he just played "Fortnite" ALL NIGHT  extremely loud.

UNKNOWN
Well I hope you at least got SOME sleep. 😂

YOU
Is my pain funny?

UNKNOWN
Yes.

YOU
Soo basically you wanna fight? 🤨

UNKNOWN
Pretty much.

YOU

You're sick. Anywayss I'm gonna get dressed and start my morning without you trying to fight me.

UNKNOWN
You LITERALLY started it. Go ahead tho.

____________________________

After I finished texting to him I put my phone down on my bed and immediately started hyperventilating. "Why am I nervous when I text him???" I thought to myself. He was cute and all but I found plenty of people attractive, that man had some fucking love soup in him literally. I'm so dead serious. I didn't even like people like AT ALL, and to be honest I barely liked him but he was starting to grow on me looks and how he was acting so far wise since I didn't really remember much about him. "I literally have been thinking of him since the last time we met." I thought to myself.

Nonetheless I got out my bed and headed to my bathroom PRAYING my stupid brother wasn't in there. Maybe my prayer worked, I thought maybe he just decided to like me that day, maybe MY BROTHER decided to like me that day because.. he wasn't there. I started feel like if I tried walk in there, there was gonna be some home alone ass trap waiting for me but I was a light sleeper so if he was planning to build some Phineas and Ferb type things I would've woke up IMMEDIATELY.

I decided to walk into the bathroom and while looking myself in the mirror I saw FUCKING BOOGERS SMUDGED ON MY DAMN MIRROR. But I decided to be cool that day so I just closed my eyes, grabbed the windex, a paper towel, breathed and wiped my mirror off. He was not safe, I was just gonna rub lucky's shit on his bed. After getting that trifling mess off my mirror I just decided to take my shower, brush my teeth, do my hair and get dressed.

After I got done getting dressed.

OUTFIT: Large black hoodie with green graphic skeleton on it, her c initial necklace, black Jordan 4's, distressed straight legged baggy pants, black tote bag and her natural coiled hair in a slick back.