im a bet...?

Robins pov
I was hanging out with vance and some other dude we were all laughing at some stupid joke vance made "hey robin" vance says I look at him "what?" I ask "wanna make a bet?" He asks I think about it "sure what's the bet?" I ask "I bet you can't make finney date you" he says I look at finney I think about it I didn't wanna hurt the poor kid I barely even knew him "how much" I ask "100$" he says "fine" I say I know it's dumb but I need the money.

I walk over to finney he was getting stuff out of his locker "hi finney" I say he turns around "oh hey robin" he says "did you need something?" He asks "uhm not really just wanted to talk to you" I say I see him blush slightly "oh ok" he says "wanna come over to mine?" I ask "oh uhm sure" he says the bell rings which means school has ended which also means the weekend we walk out together "hey finney where are you going?" I stop and turn around and see some little girl maybe 9 or 10? "Oh I'm going to robins" he says to her "oh ok well I will be at Susie's but I got to stop at home first" she says "tell dad I'm at my friends please" he says "okay!" She says hugging him he hugs back "I love you finney" She says "I love you too gwenny" finney says "bye!" She says running away "bye be safe!" He yells back he turns back around "sorry about that" he says looking at me "it's fine so thats your sister?" I ask "mhm" he hums smiling we get into my truck and drive to my place.

We finally arrive at my house we go in and head towards my room "where are your parents?" He asks I plop onto my bed "business trip" I say "oh" he says he sits in my chair "hey I was wondering do you maybe want to go in a date with me?" I say looking up at him he gives me a smile "I'd love to robin" he says I smile back his smile is so cute Dammit am I catching feelings? I can't its just a bet but maybe I can quit the bet? Wait no I need the money but I also don't want to hurt his feelings "robin" if I hurt his feelings that will be bad I really like him "Robin?" I look up and stare at finney "you okay?" He asks smiling "yeah sorry I was thinking" I say smiling back "ok so can I pick you up tommorw around 5ish?" I ask "sure!" He says.

♡time skip to tomorrow♡

Finneys pov
It was currently around 4:00pm I just got out of the shower and I'm doing my makeup I apply my eyeliner and mascara I smile I go to my closet and look around I grab a white long sleeve and a black skirt with fishnets and my black boots I smile I hurry up and change into it I look at myself in the mirror I'm so excited I really like robin he's so handsome and nice I dry my hair.
I just got done drying my hair I put on my necklace and I grab my purse and phone its was 4:50ish after a few minutes I hear a knock on the door I go downstairs and open the door there was robin in a suit he looked so hot "hey Robin" I say smiling "hi finney" he says smiling back we get into his truck and start driving somewhere he never told me where we were going I guess it's a surprise.

Robins pov
I'm bringing him to the restaurant I can't help but feel bad I didn't wanna mess with his feelings I don't want to hurt him as im thinking we arrive at the restaurant I open my door and get out I go around and open his door "thank you" he says smiling I smile back I love him so much we go inside "do you guys have a reservation?" The lady asks I nod I tell her the name and go sit at our table we sit down and order.
After we were done eating finney said he was going to the bathroom I open my phone and call vance "I did it" I say "really you got him to go on a date with you?" He asks "yes I won you're stupid bet now give me my money" I say "bet, money...?" My eyes widen I turn around and see finney he has tears in his eyes "I will call you back" I say as I hang up "I was a bet...?" He asks tears pouring down his face before i could answer he walks out I pay for the food and follow him "I can explain" I say tears falling down my face "explain what!? That I'm a bet and you only asked me on at date for money!" He screams at me "I really love you finney I just need the money!" I say the tears now pouring down my face he looks at me eyes widen "you love me?" He ask "Yes! I love you're smile and your laugh and your very pretty finney I caught feelings for you I wanted to stop the bet for you I didn't wanna hurt you because I love you but I needed the money and I know it was fucked up but I really want you finney" I say he looks at me he then jumps into my arms "I love you too Robin!" He says smiling I hug him back smiling he pulls his head back and looks me in my eyes I slowly pull him into a kiss he kisses back we slowly pull away "finney Blake will you be my boyfriend?" I ask "ofc if I will dummy" he says smiling "I love you finney" I say "I love you too Robin<3" he says