friends brother

Finneys pov
I walk to my locker and grab my stuff I'm so glad that it's fall break I grab my backpack I hear my name being called i turn around and see my friend grace "what's up?" I ask "I have a question!" She says "and what would that be?" I ask "can we have a sleepover please!!!" She says "I don't know" I say thinking "please I would love you forever!" She says "you don't already" I say slapping my hand over my chest dramatically "fine we can have a sleepover" I say "yay! Thank you!!!" She says "are we walking to your house?" I ask "uhm no my brother is taking us home" she says
    shit shit shit! Not robin I have had the biggest crush on him for the longest time and she knows that! "Come on finney we got to go before my brother leaves us!" She says we walk outside and head towards robins truck we stand by his truck waiting for him "soo what do you wanna do tonight?" I ask "mm idk maybe watch a movie or bake?" She says "sounds fun" I say smiling "wait I should totally ask my brother to take us to the fair tonight!" She says excited "that would be so fun!" I say "but my brother would have to go with us since hes in charge of me when my parents are gone" she says with a sad face

    "well well look who we have here" someone says I turn around and see Josh the guy who will never leave me alone "go away josh" I say "woah no need to get feisty now" he says smiling "go away Josh now" grace says "shut up whore" he says that was the last straw "don't call her that!" I scream and punch him in the face he backs up a bit holding his nose "you dumb fucking bitch!" He screams punching me in the stomach fuck that really hurt I feel tears in my eyes I look back up at him before I could do anything his friends grab grace and hold her back while he keeps hitting me I fall on the ground and he keeps kicking me over and over the last thing I remember is seeing him get pushed to the ground and beat up then I passed out .

Robins pov
I walk outside towards my truck grace texted me that finney is going to being staying with us because their having a sleepover finney is very attractive I have liked him for awhile grace told me he likes me back which I believe because how he acts around me as I get closer to my truck I hear yelling and screaming I run over and see Grace crying and screaming while two boys hold her back as Josh is kicking and punching finney on the ground I grab Josh and throw him on the ground and start punching him.
After I was done his whole face was fucked up and my hands were bloody I got up and looked at his two friends their faces shocked and scared they drop grace and run away she runs over to finney I look at her and finney he was fucked up and that made me more mad I picked him up and opened my truck grace got in I put finney in the back his head resting on her lap I close the door and open my door and get in I start the truck and drive to my house my hands gripping the steering wheel I would of killed the son of a bitch if finney was okay but thank God I didn't.

We finally reached the house I get out and open the door and grab finney grace gets out too we head inside I bringed him to my bathroom and grab the medical kit I start cleaning all of the cuts and bandaging them I pull up his shirt a bit to may sure there wasn't any there everything looked ok I picked him up and put him in my bed to let him rest I layed beside him grace came in I looked at the door she came in and sat on the other side of him "you know he likes you alot robin he never stops talking about you" she says smiling I look at her "I like him too but don't have the guts to Tell him but now that  you said that I will tell him soon" I say smiling at her "everything is so perfect about him his hair his face, his smile, his body, his eyes he is perfect" I say smiling she smiles back at me "ok I'm gonna leave you guys be" she says walking put of the room and closing the door I lay down while holding finney in my hands.

Part 2?