3- Ariana?

I step out of the supermarket with two plastic bags full of groceries in my hands. I am relieved to get out in the fresh air, leaving the gross smell of cigarettes behind me. I get greeted by the rough autumn wind and dirty ground. The road is made of copper, but it is almost completely gone and replaced by the previous material. At the corners of the old houses there is broken glass and dog feces. I cover my cold nose with my sleeve and make my way home as fast as possible.

When I am almost at home I hear a craving scream that comes from a house at the end of the block, not far away from our apartment. I look closer and see a pair of police robots, a crying woman and an old man. It is Anna and her father. We have known them ever since we moved here. She works as a preschool teacher and has a big heart for children and older people. She was adopted by her father because he is of the older version and can not have own children. They are in the same situation as us, one old model and one modern. Anna lets out another sob and hugs her father that stands straight with a stone-face.
"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" she cries and hugs him.
"I am sorry Ms, but it is an order from the government and nothing we are allowed to have an opinion about. I am going to say it once more, let him go." She closes her eyes. The policeman jerks her father from Anna's embrace and leaves her crying in the street, begging on her knees for mercy.

Not until then I realize what is happening: they are taking the old models to scrap them. Ariana. I drop the bags and run as fast as my legs can carry me. When I get to our apartment I am out of breath from the running. I jerk the door open and slam it loudly behind my back. I don't have time to take off my shoes. Ariana. Where's Ariana?! I want to call her name, but my lungs are empty and the panic is overwhelming. I use my very last energy to make it up the stairs and into our bedroom.

~~~

Sorry that the parts are so short, but as I mentioned this story is a novel and isn't that long. The coming part is pretty sad and to be honest I cried while writing it and I hope you like it.
Also don't forget to vote, follow, comment, give feedback etc. Thank you!