1- robots

It is year 2168 on planet earth. Humans have developed technology. Houses, roads and most of the things nowadays are made of different sorts of metals. Humanity has for a long time wanted help at home, company that does not let you down, and machines that can work hard for a long time without asking for anything in return. They have now invented and developed robots that look like humans but are faster, smarter and more operative. You can insert a chip full of information in the "navel", and in just a matter of seconds the robot can learn more than a human can in a lifetime.

Humans did not make robots that look similar to them just to get help, it was also to achieve perfection. By opening the skull, by separating the upper and lower jaw, you can easy get access to all the information, including DNA, memory and personality. In this way it is easy to change the look of the machine, cure disease, delete the memory, and then achieve maximal perfection inside and out.

The first real try to make robots that look like humans is very similar to the modern version. Except that the old version does not have the same ability when it comes to emotions. They can be satisfied, sad and have friends. But they can not be truly happy, depressed or fall in love. The robots, just as any other creature, need to eat and drink to keep the energy up and survive. The modern robot model can taste, smell and enjoy food, apart from the original version that only eats because it has to. As the romantic creature that human is, it felt empathy and wanted the robots to have emotions. Not long after, they made a new generation of robots with several updates, including emotions.

Nowadays robots are dominating nature, and it increases for every day that passes. Since humans are very lazy they did not want to produce the robots themselves, instead they made it possible for the machines to breed in a "natural" way.

~~~

So this is the first part of the story, it's the introduction for the story and you need to read it to understand the story. Again, thank you for reading and feel free to comment, follow and give feedback.