†*†5. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ †*†

Start from the beginning

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Sidharth", he turned around and find his brother standing there.

He poured the wine in his glass and makes another glass for him. Sameer Singh Rathore big brother of Sidharth Singh Rathore. A wall for him everytime whenever someone tries to harm him if was he who halted the action of that person. He knows it that he didn't do right with her but he is his little brother, his can he see him broken and shattered like this. He always wanted his happiness and he thought that Ahana is the one in which his happiness is lied and when Sana came as wife of Sidharth in the Rathore mansion. He was worried for him, no he was worried for that girl. He knew it that he will do something to get free from this relationship.

He knows his brother very well. He knows him inside out more than him too. He knows it already that one day he will gonna regret his decision. He knew everything but still he didn't do anything. He found himself at fault too but he never know that Sana the strongest girl can take her life like this.

He wanted to see them together but his brother's happiness is lies in sometime else, he knew she is not a perfect match for his brother but he was ready to compromise for his brother. Love and trust are most important in relationship and Siddharth and Sana lack in both aspect. He thought that they will or he will fell in love with her because she is the most prettiest girl he had met ever.

He hold the glass from his hand and sat down on ground with him. He don't like when his dad slapped him, he despite the fact that his mother has started hating his brother. He didn't like the way his wife look at him like he is a criminal. He don't like it when people respect him in front of him but make fun of him on his back and called him " drunker" . He hates the fact he is still keeping the hope that she will come back till today evening and when she didn't, he drinks to the limit of unlimited. Maybe he can do something for his little brother. Maybe he can bring his smile back. He was a hot headed man from starting but he do smiles. He always smiled with his family but when she left, he actually forgot to smile.

He wants to sooth his pain. When all this happened, he was not there. Maybe if he was there, he can do something but now he is helpless.

"Sidharth", he called him finding him lost in his own world.

"Hmm Bhai Sa (brother) ", he just hummed.

"I want to talk to you about whatever happened when I was not there and I want to know everything ", his voice has finality. Sidhart is a man who is feared by everyone but he always a small kid when it comes to his brother.

He hugged him and tried to find the peace. He remembered her last word to him and his last sentence, which he said to her. He knows she will come back like as always she does but this time it never happened. She never come back and that is why he is dying in guilt and pain.

"Even I also wanted to know everything" , they heard and turned around to see Vivan singhania, Ishan Agnihotri and Rishi Oberoi, the best ,wait childhood best friends of Sidharth. They all were like shadow of each other. Never leaving each other side for a minute.

Vivan singhania, A cardiologist by profession. He is top most cardiologist of the India. He is best in his work and that is why he has to travel to another cities or contry for the treatment of patient. Best friend of sidhart from childhood as they were in same school.

Ishan Agnihotri, An Advocate in supreme court and live in Delhi . He had to leave Mumbai because of his profession, although his family lives in Mumbai but he had to live alone. He is amongst from India's best lawyer and he had never lose any case. Best friend of sidhart as they were neighbour and also school friends.

Rishi Oberoi, another best friend of siddarth and a businessman, married to his love samiksha 1 year ago. Always a true supporter of Sidharth and always stood by him now Matter what.

Sidharth stared at them and then turn his head and poured wine for them in another glass. He extended his hand to gave them wine but they glared at him .

"Kamal hai , (wow), we had come to meet you after so long leaving every work behind and here you are not even smiling after seeing us. I am so hurt", Ishan said a hurt expression and Rishi and vivaan nodded their head too.

He put down the glass and stood up from his place. He come closer to them and hugged them tightly and finally his tear again started running from his eyes. He is not ashamed of seeing him crying because he know they are not going to judge you. .

Isn't friends are like this, stood by your side every time without judging you. People say blood relation is everything but frendship is the most sacred relationship in the world. This relation is decided by us as whom we want our friends or not . Friends, they laugh with you, sometime make fun of you, sometime cry with you, sometime they become your father and scold you for doing wrong and sometime they become your mother and give you comfort, sometimes they become teacher and guide you , they do everything with you, laughing, crying, joking, chilling, partying, but they despite one thing that is judging you.

They stood by you even after they know you are wrong in front of world but in alone they can give you a full fledged lecture on that topic too.

This is the meaning of friends for Sidharth and that is why he is not afraid of showing his vulnerability to his friends.

They just let him cry and when he was short of tears, he let go them and stood there keeping his head low.

Sameer was watching all this but he decided to leave them alone for sometime as Sidharth has his friends and he had to go to his wife who is angry on him for no reason.

"Okay guys you all enjoy as I am leaving but if you need anything, I am just a call away. ", he said and called it out a night.

But it was not for the four friends who is actually meeting after so long. This night is so long for them as many secrets and memories of past are going to be revealed.

"We want to know Sid that what is the real story. We want to know everything from starting and no cheating", Rishi said and he nodded.

They all are sitting in Sidharth room balcony and having chilled wine when he started pouring another glass and his heart in front of them.

25 years ago

))))))))))))))))))))))))

After so long

You know me , I am so lazy but still I complete this part in two days.

So many new characters and so many new names but don't get confused. They are just for requirements of stories but they have some important parts in their life too.

So now actual story start and now you are going on a roller coaster ride which is full of tears and laughter.

Bye bye.

Have fun reading this part as it is very boring.