†*†5. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ †*†

ابدأ من البداية

He came back to his room and stood infront of her portrait.....

His room has many photos and portrait of her. Irony is that when she was in this room , he denied her to keep her stuff even and now he is keeping safe every stuff which belongs to her.

He chuckled at his fate . How fool he had become that he can't see that he is giving her only pain. He wants her to leave his life but not this world. He still didn't believe that she is dead but now it's becoming difficult for him to keep his mind in sane.

Sudden urge to see her in front of his eyes and again his head started paining. Everything started revolving around him and he fell in ground. His eyes become red and he is finding difficulty in breathing. He is having it again , a panic attack. It started when she left and now he thought it will end when he will left the world. She was his solace but he never considered it. He became so much blind in revenge that he couldn't able to understand his own feelings.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Doctor what are you thinking,she is going to survive or not", pooja asked being impatient.

"Wait little Miss Pooja, we had the test done and i am waiting for reports to come. I actually can't say Anything without seeing her report and i also have to discuss it with Dr Raj ", Dr shreyas , best neurosurgeon of India said to her.

She sighed in defeat and Dr shreyas left. She looked at her face, she can bet on this that she has most innocence face.

"Sabse jyada jakham masoom chehre Walon ko hi milta hai. Tumhari chehre ki masoomiyat bta Rahi hai ki kisi ne tumhe bahut bade jakham diye hai isliye toh tum sabse rooth kar duniya se Jana chahti ho par shayad bhagwan ko ye manjoor nhi isliye toh tumhe abhi Tak Zinda rakha hai unhone . Tumhari bhagwan se alag hi ladai chal rahi hai PTA nhi is jung mei kiski Jeet hogi par main chahti hoon bhagwan tumhe har baar jitaye bas is baar harakar ", pooja was continuously talking to her and prayed to God.

(People with innocent faces suffer the most. The innocence on your face is telling that someone has hurt you very badly, that is why you are upset with everyone and want to leave this world, but perhaps this is not acceptable to God, that is why he has kept you alive till now. A battle is going on between you and God I don't know who is gonna win this battle who will win in this battle but I want God to give you all the strength to win every time in your life , only this time by defeating you", Pooja was continuously talking to her and prayed to God.)