The Real True Potential Serum

The next day, returning home from the beach, the kids walked back into the house, ventured inside, and went into the living room, they turned around and saw Kai and Skylor baking gingerbread cookies for the children as they were preparing for the baby shower. With his new gifts, Kai was able to bake cookies in time and follow the recipe for gingerbread cookies perfectly. In the meantime, however, Haru and Luna puzzled that they should check if the seven items might be, they raced into the altar room, broke it, and rushed up to the offering box, but to their shock and surprise, they found that the seven items were nowhere to be found. Instead of the items, there was a bottle of magical yellow-golden-green potion secured by a cork. It is implied that the offerings are successfully received and merged into a True Potential Serum while the kids are gone for two days, which means the True Potential Serum is completed and created in response by the moon goddess.

"Guys!" called Haru, Scott, and Ryan rushed inside the altar room, "Look, I think it's ready to use it to unlock our true potential, it can grant new powers," he informed, then the serum emitted inside within the vial.

"Of course, I made it when you offered seven items to me." an animal voice was heard, it was a jade rabbit who was the one who made the serum.

"You! You made it!" gasped Scott.

"Yeah, it was me, the Jade Rabbit. When you gave and offered seven items to Chang'e, we decided to accept them and use them for the True Potential Serum you promised," explained Jade Rabbit.

"I see." nodded Haru.

"Of course, just believe in faith," said Jade Rabbit.

"Wow, I can't believe that the Jade Rabbit was real!" amazed Ryan, seeing the jade rabbit.

"Of course, you have passed the test of seven virtue riddles to create True Potential Serum to help you find your destiny and purpose," explained Jade Rabbit.

"Yeah, I wanted to be a criminal known as Rocket Hood," explained Scott, but the Jade Rabbit was shocked to hear that Scott was going to be a criminal someday.

"Little boy, are you going to grow up to become a criminal? Do you realize what you have done." gasped Jade Rabbit, realizing that Scott had gone to the dark side.

"What are you talking about?" shrugged Scott.

"Listen, young boy, if you did bad things, you will be condemned forever by a devil who had come to take your soul when you grew up and you need to be more careful," warned Jade Rabbit.

"Well, how it would work? But maybe the True Potential Serum will guide us to find our purpose," said Luna, the siblings pulled up each small cup, poured the serum, and took the sips of them.

"Luna? Are you okay?" asked Ryan, then Luna's eyes glowed light blue as she unlocked her true potential for the first time.

"Reynold, an ancient force of evil is sensing your existence in your world. There will be horror and darkness punishing you and your loved ones to cease to exist, even separating sinners from loved ones and erasing their memories to removing them from their worlds whenever they were tortured and killed by the devil, the penalties are inevitably permanent as part of punishments for their heinous acts and they cannot be defeated and stopped forever but they are," warned Luna fearfully.

"What are you talking about?" questioned Ryan.

"The only way to save your existence from the undefeated penalty is you need to find your redemption via True Potential Serum's effect.

"What!" gasped Ryan shockingly.

"Be careful," said Luna carefully.

"Maybe, Skylor would drink it." insisted Ryan.