Runing away

I woke up in the morning like normally but to day was no normal day it was the day I moved in with my mum. I couldn't wait. I emptied my bag and then put in 6 tops 3 pairs of pants 2 pairs of legging and some shorts I also put in some underwear and some make up. Then in my PE bag I put a blanket my phone iPod iPad and earphones and chargers. I diced to text mum.

Me: mum I need to tell you something
Mum: ok darling
Me:dads been abusing me
Mum: what how long for
Me: since you left
Mum: really why didn't you say anything
Me:didn't know how
Mum: I'll talk to your dad when I come on Saturday.

It was nice of her to say that but I couldn't stand it any longer so I finished packing. Then wrote a note saying that I had gone and don't bother coming to find me. Then I heard dad getting up so I opened the front door then locked it behind me. I walked to the bus stop then hoped on the bus to the train station. at the train station I got the bus and bought a ticket to weatherfield. The train was due in 5 minutes. I got on the train and found my seat. If you wondering how I had money to buy a train ticket it's because mum gives me £700 a week to make up for me not leaving with her but dad doesn't know she gives me the money when dads not looking. The train was going to take 6 hours to get there. So I sat for a while then decided to go on Facebook and update my status

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆Katie Connor is finally leaving the druggy of a dad and going somewhere else😄😃😀😊☺️😉😣😞😒😢😂😭😪😥😥😰😅😓😩😱 don't know how to feel. 🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅 I was able to put this as my status as no one would know what I meant and Carla never looked at my page. After updating my status I fell asleep. I was out for ages the next thing I remembered was the voice over saying we will shortly be arriving in Weatherfield. So I packed away my things and stood up to get off. I was finally there everyone would finally know I was a person.

I waited at the station a little for a taxi. After getting in the taxi I said to the driver coronation street please. After about 10 minuets we arrived at the street. I had a lump in my throat just at that moment the driver said £6 please so I gave the driver the money. Then he said to me "do you know anyone here." "yeah Carla conner do you know witch house is hers." "the one over there. Im Steve by the way I'm Peters best friend." "see you you around then." Then I left the cab and went to the house that the man had directed me to. The next few minutes were going to make or break my life.

I braced myself and knocked on the door. I heard a mans voice "hi who is it?" "its a friend of Carla's." The man buzzed the door open and I walked in terrified.