Chapter 3

Ahoy there matey

We began to run for our lives" Don't stop, it will literally kill us!" We ran until we knew we lost them and we came across a small cave and decided to stop there to rest and eat. "There's something I need to tell you" I said, quivering. I told him about the vine and the spiders and the dreams. I told him details about how oddly familiar his voice was and surprisingly he believed me. We decided that we needed to go and we walked in silence for a half hour and it came to me how fastly I had to adjust just 4 days ago to be cooking lunch and cleaning, or even peacefully reading a novel. We eventually came across an ocean and saw a stretch of wood on the horizon. " OMG that is a pirate ship, are they good!" I said excitedly. " Yeah I think it is " mr. weirdo said. "Ahoy" screamed the pirate ship, a red flag shone glimmering on the ship." They don't come in peace". We were about to begin to run when the captain jumped out with the rest of the crew." Go put a knife on the pretty little one's throat!" They all ran for me except one ran to mr. weirdo! They all ran to me and the one who corrected and ran for me one put a knife on my neck! " Now let's hope your little friend talks. He points at mr. weirdo and points with his sword to the giant ship. And he luckily for me got on.  " Get on the ship and don't you dare think about running. We will catch you. I got on the ship and they directed me to a small caged room with a bed." be good, the captain wants to see you. The pirate walked away. A few minutes later the captain walked down. " You are lucky you got a comfortable bed, you have to look good for you and my disgraceful son's wedding. What!" I screamed. "Well that can't be how the future maiden of our ship should act." He said this with a terrible grin. " I'm eleven. I'm not ready to be married! Well my beloved wife said she wanted to dress you for later today. So be on your best behavior." He slowly walked away, and a beautiful woman walked down." Hello dear." she said warmly. She had long gray hair and a beautiful white and golden dress." I apologize for my husband. But do you want to be married." she asked. " No, I'm too young. Well then we must go. What?" So many questions flooded my head." I was forced to marry my husband when I wasn't much older than you. It is not fair how they treat women and how they will kill your friend. Wait, they're going to kill him!" He was mad. I don't know what to do if he is gone." Here's the plan: me and my son are on the same side, you will almost kiss him and while they're all praying we will escape and I will distract them. But what if you don't make it? I'm old my dear I will already die soon, you are young and didn't live a full life. Ok now you need to get ready. I have the perfect dress." I really didn't know what to do. I can't run in a dress but I decided to trust her and just go along." I must fetch the dress." she walked away and I began to daydream. All of a sudden the door swung open and footsteps began coming down the stairs, and a boy only a little taller than me appeared." Hello there. You... no don't speak i'm part of the plan. My father said I'm a disgrace because I don't want to get married yet. Okay... Please my father said not to let you talk. To take control." This made me remember the thing that his mom said about treating women wrong. Well I must go. Hurry and get ready, your friend does not have much time. " the wedding is soon in at least 30 minutes until it starts. He walked away with that. I sat there, marinating on the situation. What is happening? Why am I here, what makes me the target? Then the woman walked back down, with a breath-taking white and flowing dress. "Change and let me do your hair. Okay." I said pulling my clothing off and slipping on the stunning dress. The woman sat down on the bed and worked on twisting my hair into a braid. As I walked down the isle the pirates gasped, and one winked. I reached the front. And as the priest said you  may kiss the bride, we ran. And I jumped, off the side of the ship. Icy cold water smacked my skin. Pain rushed up to my head. Frozen water filled my lungs. Everything went black.