𝐎𝐍𝐄 -The start

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓

June 23, 2013

My life and my mental was destroyed at this time but everyone thought I was ok just because I was "rich". The catch was I was rich AND black.. in a suburban neighborhood. Wasn't a good combination, being that people acted and still act like black people couldn't be successful enough to even make a minimum wage let alone make 6 figures. I appreciated the fact that my parents gave up basically all their life to college to give them, me and my brother a good life but that was about all they did. I had a some emotional support from my mother and barely some support from my dad since he constantly worked. My life was basically Groundhog Day everyday.

I had to Wake up, be perfect. Eat, be perfect. Get dressed, be perfect. Repeat.

It was annoying but I dealt with it simply because I had no choice. I was 19 and my parents controlled most of money so buying a apartment which I'd tried before and failed because I had to get my parents permission due to they're name being on everything I had except for my car since I used the money I saved up all summer when I was 17. I wanted a G wagon but of course I didn't have G wagon money and my parents did but once again their names would have been on another one of my things.

I woke up to a loud ass alarm ringing in my ear at 7 in the morning. I turned it off after a good 7 minutes max because I was too lazy to get it per usual. When I finally got out the bed after scrolling on instagram for 20 minutes, I went downstairs to go eat some fruity pebbles, then went back upstairs bathroom to go brush my teeth since my brother was taking a shit in the downstairs bathroom which he did EVERY morning giving me no time to even get ready.

After I finished brushing my teeth I went to go get dressed in my room. While I was getting dressed the strap on my tank top broke, the first straw of the day. Broken. Already. I used to stress out and cry over EVERYTHING. I won't say most of the reasons weren't valid but I can admit, I cried a lot over which was most things, nothing.

I went downstairs to grab my keys to get ready to leave but my rat brother decided to be funny and hide them. He literally couldn't stop playing for 5 seconds to save his life, he probably wouldn't have done it to save our mom or dad's life. That's how childish he was. Being that he was in fact 11, much wasn't expected from him but still.

"NOAH WHERE ARE MY KEYS!?!?"

"Why would you just assume it was me?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"You fuck face the keys were on the hook when I went downstairs to go make my cereal and when I went back upstairs. Now that I'm back down here, there gone and your the only person here plus your the only person that does stupid things like take my keys."