"4 Hybrids And 1 Adult, Send Help."

Start from the beginning

Handing back the sheet, i nudge my captain a bit and began to point in random directions. She put her hand to her chin before point towards the sun.

"Hey!"

Well, it was as good as it could be honestly, taking a few seconds to get used to my new center of gravity- is mom okay? -- i get off my knees and the captain tells me that sailing​ would be similar to skating- something familiar- it'll easy as pie!

I pushed my leg forward, giving it a test, before doing it with the other leg. A smile crossed my face as i empty my head, immersing myself in the experience as i skated across the ocean surface.

My captain, and crew, had no clue where we were going, but thats okay. Supplies and repairs are something we have an abundance after all.

Nearly 2 months of skating, exploring and coming to terms with my current state of being was DEFINITELY needed. Had i found civilization and then had my breakdown would have been awkward.

Ah, we were able to repair the communications room! It hadn't solved my speaking problem, but my fairies were able to pick up a few radio transmissions coming from an island a good 100 kilometers away from me! I had already sent a plane ahead of me to get an early visual on it.

Speaking of planes, my rigging, the thing i used to launch said plane, was weird even by the fairies standards apperantly! Instead of a funnel on my back and 1950s looking equipment i have a giant halo and all my weapons are on some kind of floating pieces of my hull, all in white, black and pink for some odd reason.

I didn't have it out right, not because​ i didn't like it! I, just like skating, it's one of the few comforting things in my little adventure after all.

Where was i? Right, the island, the transmissions i had received earlier were beginning to try and hail me, of course i couldn't answer, so my captain did instead.

I'd say that the radio crackled, but sadly it didn't, no world war 2 radio cliche for me i guess.

"h-hello? This i-is USS Nebraska speaking! Me, Delaware and Louisianna are in d-desparate need of resources! We'll only last for another few days before we're stuck here! Please respond!"

My captain, happy go lucky as usual, replied back with cheer.

"Hey, Heeey!"

The radio flipped back on almost imediately.

"hello! U-um i mean, i'm so happy to hear a friendly voice after so long, but- um, why isn't the shipgirl the one responding?"

"hey hey"

"oh i see! W-well all of us are located at the broken docks near the beach, you'll see us waving at you! See you soon!"

"hey hey! Heeyy"

Turning the radio off, my captain nods at me with a bright smile.

"hey hey, hey hey hey!"

I nodded my head, they did sound awfully young for a shipgirl, could be a group of destroyers perhaps? But those names... So familiar...

I shook those thoughts away and focused back on the task at hand.

Finally! Something exciting compared to the countless island filled with vegitation! And a few bombed out villages, which my crew were still confused about, but i'm sure it's nothing too worrying about, it looked decades old anyway.

Using my binoculars, i could barely see three little girls waving towards me, i waved back.

Getting closer however, one of them seemed unsure, i could see her whispering something into another girls ear. She seemed like she wanted to do something, but the other girl calmed her down, i wonder what that was all about?