"Company Of Dumbasses"

Third person POV

*BOOM!*

The wall beside the grenadiers explodes from the shot coming from a Manticores main gun, the scattered remains nearly hitting Hanz in the face. The squad duck down, some letting out a curse at the Manitcore on the hill.

Hanz : what a fucking asshole.

Franz : what do you want to do about it? Scream at it!?

Hanz : fuck you, i'll do just that.

The trooper pokes his head out from cover at throws a curse at the unfeeling machine.

Hanz : HEY ASSHOLE, WE'RE PANZERGRENADIERS, NOT PANZERS!

The Manticore turns its gun to focus on Hanz, who soon ducked as a shell flew over his head and hit an abandoned daycare. He let a scowl appear on his face as he looked at the burning building.

Hanz : i left my fucking bagels in there, what a fucking asshole...

Two of the panzer grenadiers pop out from their cover and let out two panzerschrecks at the Manitcore, one missing while the other hit the main gun, disabling it. The PanzerGrenadiers let out a cheer and rushed the downed Manticore throwing bundled grenades to finish it off.

On the other side of the battle field, a group of machine gun crews were firing at a Ringleader, who was dodging the shots quite easily.

Steve : fuckin' hell, FUCKING DIE ALREADY YA BITCH!

The Ringleader only let out another maniacal laugh as she got closer, her white hair flowing behind her as she raised her two blades at the machine gunners. She then back pedals as rounds hit the ground in front of her, had she been a second too late she would have become swiss cheese.

She watched as the P-47 flies away from her, the machine gunners let out a cheer as the plane did a loop. The cheering stopped as it was hit by a bright purple laser, practically disintegrating it.

Steve : well... Shit.

Alchemist : indeed human, indeed-

??? : URAAAAAAAA!!!

Alchemist swung her sword behind her, only to hear a clink of cold steel, turning her head she could see a Russian soldier looking at his messed up barrel.

??? : you know, i thought that this would have ended differently.

Alchemist let out a chuckle.

Alchemist : oh? Were you truly foolish enough to think that you'd be able to kill me?

As she was saying this, she was also destroying the machine guns using her laser weapons, leaving the humans unarmed in front of her.

??? : no cyka, i thought that the gun would at least hold for a few seconds, fucking cheap chinese wood-

Alchemist shoves one of her blades into the dude, then lifted him up and brought him close to her face.

Alchemist : aww~ don't worry~

However instead of the scream she was expecting, she watched as he made an overly dramatic face, and then rubbed her cheek.

??? : you're as beautiful as the day i lost you...

Steve : yea yea, shut the fuck up Ivan you can flirt with her when you come back, asshat.

Ivan : love you too capitalist pig.

The Ringleader only watched in confusion as the two continued to bicker at each other, she flinged the "corpse" at the American gunner, and then rushed at the other to impale him.

??? : *moan*

Alchemist : what?

Steve : don't mind him, he likes pretty ladies hurting him.

The other soldier moan louder as she threw his body at a wall, spattering it in red. The Ringleader's expression was getting more and more confused as she cut them down.

Alchemist's confusion was quickly turning into rage as these humans never seemed to take things seriously.

??? : oh nein, i've been impale.

The medic looking at the impale pioneer let out a laugh.

??? : don't worry comrade, it will buff right out.

She threw the pioneer away and stomped up towards the medic, lifting him by the collar.

Alchemist : i will skin you slive if you don't tell me what's happening.

??? : oh~ don't make me blush comrade, do you flirt with every impaled soldier like this?

Alchemist : answers, now.

??? : you're no fun, can't even enjoy a good game of annihilation these days, sheesh.

Alchemist snapped the medics neck with anger, she looked around only to see a german officer making his way to her. Raising her balde she jumps at him and swung down, only to watch in shock as he pushed the blade to the side, and then shattering it with a punch.

She swings the other blade around to try and decapitate him, only ending the blades life sooner. She attempted to jump back and retreat, but the officer wrapped his arm around her waist and carried her bridal style.

??? : haha! You're strong, i love strong woman. My name is Rudol von Stroheim, and i declare you as my wife!

Alchemist scoffs and tries to crush his wind pipe.

Key word, "tries".

Stroheim : haha! Don't worry mein frau, we'll get to know each other during our honeymoon!

True to his words, Stroheim had indeed married Alchemist over the course of a month, without even needing to use any means of manipulation and violence. But that's a story for another time.

James : English mother fucker, do you speak it!?

The Dinergate rattled in chair as the American paratrooper held it at gun point.

??? : are you really threatening a robot dog?

James : it's working ain't it!?

A few buildings away from the group was a jaeger aiming down her scope, directly on James skull. Just as she was about to pull the trigger she heard the sounds of boots climbing up the stairs, flipping on to her back she aimed at the stairs and let out a shot as she caught a glimpse of a finger.

The human she hit fell face first, letting out an "ow", the second human rushed in holding a flamethrower, pointing it directly at her.

??? : I HAVE A FLAMMENWERFER, IT WERFS FLAMMEN!

The soldier let the flames loose, melting everything in front of it into ashes. After holding it down for 5 seconds he lets go of the trigger to reveal a pool of molten metal. He kissed the flammenwerfer affectionately, his "dead" squadmate looked at him with a deadpanned expression.

Over at the base we could see that it had multiple different buildings, german, american, british and russian in origin. In the headquaters a single man with a grey beard was laughing his ass off.

_________________________________

In 2 months or more, i'll be going back to England