You couldn't allow your existence to be a never-ending cycle of monotony and restraint.

With determination hardening your gaze, you rose to your feet, your nakedness covered by a tattered, dirty cloth you found on the ground.

Your eyes turned to the lifeless bodies of your captors, and from one of them, you retrieved a dagger.

They would be the first to experience the depths of your wrath.

Even without your powers, you would show them true horror.

Stepping out of your prison, your eyes took on a sinister, murderous glint, and you swore to yourself that you would change your own destiny.

You would live as you wished, consequences be damned, and no force in the universe would stand in your way.

Vendetta:

In your situation, it seems to describe your intense determination to break free from the constraints of your godly existence and live life on your terms, defying the fate and expectations that have bound you for so long.

This pursuit of personal freedom and the desire to change your own destiny, even if it means exacting revenge on those who have wronged you, can be seen as your own vendetta against the forces that have kept you shackled.

With a dagger clutched tightly in your trembling hand and a relentless fire burning within, you moved forward, your wobbly legs and blurred vision only fueling your determination.

The drug they had forced upon you may have weakened your body temporarily, but it had no power over the rage that coursed through your veins.

As you ventured deeper into the cellar, your ears caught the faint echoes of hushed voices and shuffling footsteps.

It seemed you were not alone in this wretched place, and that only fueled your fury further.

Swiftly, you approached the first group of men you encountered.

They had dark, malicious intentions etched on their faces, unaware of the tempest they were about to face.

With a burst of anger-fueled energy, you lunged at them, dagger gleaming menacingly.

With swift and deadly precision, you engaged the first assailant, your movements a blur of calculated strikes and parries.

The metallic clash of the dagger against a crude weapon filled the air as you deftly disarmed your opponent, leaving them defenseless.

The second foe lunged at you with ferocity, but you were faster.

You sidestepped their attack and countered with a powerful kick, sending them crashing into the damp, moldy wall.

Your eyes blazed with an intense fire as you surveyed the chaos around you, and the remaining assailants hesitated, fear flickering in their eyes.

"Come at me if you dare," you growled, your voice dripping with menace.

They charged with reckless abandon, but you were relentless, your movements a deadly dance that left them incapacitated one by one.

As the last foe fell before you, you stood victorious, your heart pounding with adrenaline.

It was a chaotic, bloody affair, and your body bore the scars of the battle.

Yet, your spirit remained unbroken.