Chapter 25. New life

Start from the beginning

  "Better for whom? For you? Or maybe for her? Luc, I think you're telling bullshit. Yes, there's logic in your words. But will she be happy having a job, friends, reputation, but not having love? And will you be happy knowing you've pushed away your beloved person? I don't think so" Severus replied.

  "Sev, but you gave up on Lily" Lucius said.

  "And I've been regretting about this every damn day. I wanted to improve everything and tell her about my feelings. But she and James had Harry. I couldn't destroy their family. And you have all chances for redemption, making the woman you love happy and being happy yourself. I remember Jones. I believe she would spit to the opinion of society for you" Severus said taking a sip of fire whiskey.

  "It's impossible, Sev, She left to the world of muggles. I have no idea how to find her now" Lucius replied.

  Severus frowned his eyebrows looking at one point.

  "It's more difficult. But there is no problems without a solution. I think I have one idea how to help you. I'll go to Dumbledore tomorrow" Severus said.

  "Why?" Lucius asked arching his eyebrow.

  "If my plan works, you'll find out" Severus said mysteriously.

  "Severus Snape. You're too mysterious tonight. It's not typical for you" Lucius said with a smirk.

  "Let's have a drink for our plan come true" Severus said raising his glass.

  "For plans coming true" Lucius supported.

                                                                                                    ***

                                       Morning at Ester's appartment

  Early in the morning Kass rushed into Ester's bedroom excitedly.

 "Kass, what time is it?" Ester murmured sleepy.

  "Half past seven" Kass replied.

  "Why don't you sleep? Let me sleep" Ester said, covering her head with a blanket.

  "What about Google for a job?" Kass asked impationately.

  "Listen. The job won't run away. Let me sleep for an hour, please. I have a damn day off today!" Ester said in irritation, turning her face to the wall.

  "Ok, sorry" Kass said.

   She understood waking Ester uo was useless now. Kass couldn't sleep. She decided to make  a breakfast. She opened the fridge.

  "Eggs, ham, cheese, tomatoes.Great. We'll have an omelette" she decided.

   She wahted to wave her hand like she used to and the breakfast would be cooked. But Kass understood that if she use magic in muggle's world, firstly, she will be finded out and secondly, she would have to carry a response at Ministry for illegal usage of Magic. So, she'll have to do everything herself.

 Kass went to the gas stove.

  "Well. Turn the burner and press the button with the light" she said.

  She turned the burner and pressed the buton. That's it! Gas was lit. Then Kass took the pan, poured some oil into it, cut ham and tomatoes, beat eggs, greezed chees on top. In a couple of minutes omelette was ready. And it looked pretty good. Kass put the breakfast on the plate, decorated it with some vegetables and greens. Everything was perfect.

   Now it was time for making coffee. Kass saw Ester turning on the coffee machine in the evening. She repeated her actions, not forgetting to put a cup under the place from which coffee was pouring. She made a cup of cappuchino.