Farewell

RIP we just killed the club,

Drink patron out the bottle almost killed a thug

When I'm so high, I can't feel the drugs

Too many haters in here, I don't feel the love.

RIP RIP RIP (yeah) RIP (What)

"This is my jam" I get up so fast I'm pretty sure I gave myself whiplash if possible. I make my way through the crowd of sweaty people grinding up on each other. I finally make it to the center of the dance floor and just start dancing like I practice these moves everyday which I don't ...well not to this song at least-.

Oops! I'm so caught up in the music I completely forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Allison... Allison Jordan but you can call me Alice or Ally cat. I'm 19 and a clubber/party animal, I'm just a hype person ,oh I also sing and rap here and there. I have long midnight black hair that stops at the middle of my back,nicely natural tanned skin and my eyes are a piercing dark blue color...at times, they change color due to my mood. They're kind of like mood rings but its mood eyes. I'm 4ft 11in. Yes,I'm short you don't have to make fun of me.Anyways back to the club.

As I'm dancing well,grinding up on some random stranger, who I can tell you is enjoying this, I'm pulled out off of the dance floor, and I'm dragged over to the bar.I didn't have to look up to know who grabbed me.

"ALEX!!"I shouted over the blazing music. "You were having too much fun" He says as he puts me up on the stool and pulls one up for himself. "There's no such thing as too much fun and besides you brought me here to have fun" I said matter of factly.

This dunderhead is my older brother, Alex like me,has the same color hair, mood eyes, tanned skin, and he's also 19. He's older than me by 9 months. He is funny and at times overprotective that's why I love him.

"Yes, to have fun not get pregnant" He said

" Hahahah very funny you are , but a comedian you're not" Yep I'm perfectly fluent in Yoda plus, he hates when I talk like this. " Your the one that's not -"

'Emergency meeting get back here quick'

Without hesitation we both dashed out the club and into the woods. We transformed into our white wolves and took off toward the pack house. OK so tiny piece of information that I left out...we're werewolves, I didn't think that it mattered but, as I can tell by your reaction it kind of did.

We get there in a matter of 2 minutes. I'm not one to brag but, I'm pretty fast I don't know about Alex.

'Yea whatever makes you happy' Right, he says that now. We stop and get our cloths from behind the trees and walk into the house where everyone, I mean everyone all 5,000 of us, are in the living room. As we walk in all eyes are on us.

'Alex?' I mind linked

'Yea?'

'What did we do?'

He laughs 'This isn't about us this actually concerns the pack'

'Oh well just in case let me think what I did do last night.... I went for a run, got my fur groomed, scared a human, and used your toothbrush to clean the toilet. Yea, I didn't do anything wrong '

'WHAT!?....You used my toothbrush to clean the toilet... that's why it smelt funny.'

'Eww gross and you still used it?'

'Hey just because it stinks that does not mean it doesn't work,' He said. My brother everyone, give him a round of applause.

Someone clears their throat which brings me back to the real world. I look up and notice Alpha Jordan, who doesn't look too happy.