C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛h͛r͛e͛e͛

Start from the beginning

Beomgyu perfume shop was beside the shop yeonjun work so they get to know each other like this. When they shared their terrible life with their fathers it made them become best friends because both of them was going through the same problems but in different ways.

Yeonjun get abused by his father where beomgyu get mentally abused by his father so both was suffering.

Whenever beomgyu come to his perfume he always meet yeonjun if the older was here.

"Anyway I need to go now let's talk later bye" beomgyu walked out of the shop and went to his own shop.

Yeonjun smiled and again start to work around the shop. No customers was there so he was feeling bored and the manager was out for something so he was alone at the shop.

Suddenly the door again open by a tall guy which made yeonjun turned his head toward the guy who just entered.

The guy was wearing a white turtle neck sweater and a dark blue blazer with dark coloured pants. A locket necklace was hanging out his neck.

Yeonjun got up from his place and greeted the customer. "Yes, tell me how can I help you" yeonjun said with a smile as the guy take a look around then again look at him.

The look of the guy's eyes was cold and intimate like the intense cold stare of him made yeonjun feel chills over his body.

"Where is the manager?" He asked so yeonjun got the idea that maybe the customer was regular to manager, not him because it was his first time to saw him.

"Oh the Manager is out, so I am in charge you can order what you want to me" yeonjun replied as the guy nodded and ordered.

Moments later yeonjun was done with his bouquet as he give the guy his order and the guy payed him then walked out of the shop.

When he was walking out of the shop beomgyu was coming out from his own shop.

"Oh soobin hyung?" Soobin turned back when he heard his name being called by beomgyu who was coming towards him.

"I didn't expect to see you here?" Beomgyu said and look down at the flowers.

"Because I am full of no expectations that's why" soobin replied back and walked towards his car.

Beomgyu shrugged it off because he is not shocked to get a reply like this from the choi soobin but he was confused about the flowers.

He let it go for now and went to yeonjun who was watering the flowers inside the shop.

Time skip

Soobin walked inside the graveyard  as he looked back at his bodyguards.

"Leave me alone for sometimes" the bodyguards nodded their heads and did what they was told. They bowed down to soobin and left him alone.

Soobin put down the flowers a in front of a grave and slowly sat down at the grass while looking at the grave.

"How are you,  YongRae?" Soobin mumbled alone while looking at the grave of someone who was so closer to him more then anyone on the earth and meant a lot.

"It's been so long I didn't come here, well I am sorry for that I was just tangled up with some works, I hope your not angry on your baby bunny" soobin said as he lean backed a little and looked up at the sunny sky.

"Aish it's feel so weird now if I imagined me as a baby bunny, but I guess according to you I will be your forever baby bunny" soobin said as he let out a chuckled which was filled with embarrassed and pain.

"I still miss you hyung" he mumbled the last words as he sat there without saying anything more. Silence take over the place as he can hear the sound of wind blowing and birds sound that was coming from outside of the graveyard.

He spend sometimes alone there as he slowly got up to leave the place and went for his work.

"Well hyung I need to go now, if I get time then I will come to visit you later, I love you so much, bye" soobin said and turn to walk away from there.

who is YongRae? Well you guys will find out about this much more later because soobin has a tragic past then others.

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the part and don't forget to vote and follow me also comment Because I like to read them

BYE💕