Army's started meeting them one by one while they had a good interaction

Army's started meeting them one by one while they had a good interaction. They were receiving cute gifts from armys.

Mirae - oye k-pop idol...recognised me ??

YN - ommo mirae !! What a surprise !

Mirae - finally u remember me...I thought u would have forget.

YN - aniyoo...guys see she is mirae , my friend.

Tae - I guess I have seen her somewhere.

YN - yes that day we watched her yoga and meditation vlogs.

RM - ohh then she is the one...who made the maknaes devotional that day.

Mirae - what ? U have really watched my vlogs ?

Jk - nee...your vlogs really boosted up our spirit so that we could perform nicely in the concert the next day. ( nervous laugh )

Mirae - wow really...then I'll make more videos. Anyways now I have to meet my friend through fanmeet. Just how fast the night changes.

Jimin - it's not like that mirae...she is your bestie though. U don't need any appointment to meet her.

Mirae - nee...so sweet of all of u. Anyways I'll leaving now. The queue of armys are waiting for their turn so I can't stay here longer. Bye !!

She went while one by one many armys approached them to have a well interaction.

Fanboy - hey YN...can't believe I'm meeting u in person. I fell for u at the first sight.

YN - ohh haha...anyways since when u became an army.

Fanboy - I'm a solo stan of yours...I don't like other members.

YN - ( startled ) what !? Don't insult them infront me ok...I won't tolerate that. This group exits just because of them... I'm just a new member here. Learn to respect other's hardwork.

Fanboy - I'm sorry if I hurt you. Btw I have bought this diamond ring for u. Pls receive it.

YN - I'm sorry...u r being too rude to my oppas. I won't receive anything from u.

Fanboy - common YN...don't be so stubborn. I have purchased it from my first salary just for u.

YN sighed and received the diamond ring. Tae noticed YN being fed up so he signalled her if everything was ok and YN nodded him assuringly.

Now an armygirl approached to Jimin and she was being too whipped up for him so jimin too started showing his flirty skills to make YN feel jealous.

Girl - hey Jimin...I wanna marry you.

Jimin - ohh really...let's do it then. ( joke )

YN widened her eyes and glared at jimin.

YN - noo he is mine ( shouted)

Every members including the armys looked at her while she laughed nervously.

YN - well armys...we wanna do an announcement today. Jimin ?

Jimin - nee...so I'm dating YN. We both are in a relationship since few days.

YN - yes...we actually liked eachother's company and eventually fell in love. I hope everyone will support us.

Armys cheered and congratulated them which made everyone happy for their acceptance.

Army - Jiminiee...pls propose to Yniee now.

Jimin - what ? I don't know how to propose 😅

YN ( in her mind ) - what !? Now he was being so flirty with that girl....but he can't propose to his actual gf now... woah.

Army - np jiminee...try it. We all are with you.

Have a look at this 👇

Everyone cheered for them while YN also shyly blowed a flying kiss to him and he dramatically held his chest.

Suga - don't u think they both are being so cringe.

Jk - hehe it's new couple things...singles like us won't understand.

Eventually the fanmeet got over and they returned back to their dorm.

YN - urgh I feel so sweaty... I'm gonna take a bath now.

Jin - ok then...after taking bath..come downstairs to have dinner.

YN nodded and went to her bathroom. After few minutes she came into her room and started wearing her clothes. After she got dressed up , a slight red light from the gifted diamond ring by that fanboy caught her eye which was kept on the table. She went towards it while her eyes widened.

YN - th..e..re is a hidden camera ! Ohh no. Why didn't I notice it earlier.

She broke down and fell on the floor being helpless. She started crying by hugging her folded legs.

On the other side -

Jin - why YN is taking so long...Jimin go and check if she is done with her bath or not.

Jimin went to her room and knocked at the door but heard no response. Then he heard some sobs coming from the room so he worriedly opened the door and found a shattered YN on the floor.

Jimin - YN !! What happened ?
Why r u crying huh? Tell me pls
( concerned)

YN hugged him immediately and bursted in tears while Jimin  patted her back to make her feel calm. He then cupped her cheeks and politely asked that

Jimin - yniee...we can share anything with me. I told u right to be comfortable with us. Tell me what happened hmm

YN - jimin...today at the fanmeet a boy gave me a diamond ring as a gift but now I noticed that it has a hidden camera but I didn't knew it earlier so I have also changed my clothes infront of it. It might have recorded everything. ( cried )

Jimin was too shocked to hear this. He couldn't process anything and was hella angry upon that person but still he had to behave calm for YN to be strong. So he wiped her tears and lifted her chin up to face him

Jimin - yn look at me....I promise that nothing will happen ok. We will get to know about that person's details and will inform about this to the company. Don't worry he won't do anything until and unless we are here. The company will take strict actions against him.

Soon the person was arrested by the company and ring gifts were restricted in fanmeets.

In the dorm -

Jk - he is really a psycho !! What type of people exist in this world huh ! So shameless

RM - YN...be careful from next time. Don't receive the gifts nonchalantly. Have a look on them first.

YN - nee...I won't this let happen again. And I'm sorry for making u all tense.

Suga - don't u dare to say that ! How many times shall we say that u r like our sister so it's our duty to protect you. U don't have anyone else expect us right so u r our topmost responsibility.

YN slightly smiled while everyone consoled and encouraged her.

Jimin - ok YN...now sleep. It's already late at night. We all have to wake up early too.

Jimin took YN to her room and warmly hugged her by kissing her forehead.

Jimin - Have a good sleep hmm. Don't worry much ( peck on lip)

YN nodded and drifted into her dreamland.

TO BE CONTINUED -