Wait, what does this mean?

Did you get the soft bed too?

Jian Mei was still in a circle, and he saw Lu Xingwei take off his coat, and only a shirt was left inside. His Royal Highness kept his body very good because of the long-term exercise. Jian Mei looked blushed, don’t look away. Look.

Lu Xing said, "What's wrong?"

Jian Mei muttered, and went under the quilt to muffled: "Nothing."

"Do you feel awkward?" Lu Xingwang sat down beside him, slowly: "Does it make you feel awkward in pajamas? Didn't you see someone who didn't wear it."

? ? ! !

Jian Mei's eyes widened in shock, but she couldn't refute it.

When Lu Xingzuo said that, he uncontrollably recalled the sights he saw during the day. In fact, it was really strange. When he was on Earth, he also went to the bathhouse with his friends. Male Of course he had seen the child's body. Of course he had not seen a boy with a good body, but he was not as shocked when he saw Lu Xingzuo.

That's the feeling that the heart seems to jump out of the body.

Especially when the person next to him is lying down, the temperature that cannot be ignored is always as if to remind Jian Wei of this fact, just like the last time, I feel that my heart is beating so fast.

...

All kinds of thoughts wandered in his head, and just fell asleep like this when Jane was thinking about it.

After he fell asleep, he became less cautious. Originally, he was separated from Lu Xingwang at a long distance, but he fell asleep and stuck to him. Soon, His Royal Highness discovered that he was cold because of the cold.

The indoor temperature is actually not cold, it's a constant temperature, but Jian Mei is obviously more afraid of cold, because Lu Xingwang's eyes darkened because of coldness in his arms, and he thought for a while, pulling out the indoor temperature controller. Adjusted the temperature to a lower level, and after inputting the command, after a while, Jian Mei couldn't bear it because of the cold, and she fell into Lu Xingwang's arms.

The warm and fragrant person was in his arms. His Royal Highness stared at the top of the person's hair for a while before slowly closing his eyes.

The second day

When Jian Mei woke up from her sleep, she found that her posture was very inappropriate.

! !

Why did he sleep in the arms of others?

Because of his movements, Lu Xingwang woke up, and His Royal Highness opened his eyes to look at him. However, only Jian Mei blushed and embarrassed, but he was calm: "Morning."

Jian Mei spit out: "Morning..."

Lu Xingwang said: "The rain outside hasn't stopped. I'll let you send a car to the school."

Jian Mei nodded dazedly: "Okay."

After the two people discussed, they began to wear clothes and wash separately, and got up to eat breakfast.

Just after Jian Mei got in the carriage, she slowly realized something. Why was it safe to ride in the car this morning, but it was not safe last night? !

But... Jian Mei's head turned slowly, and he felt that he didn't seem to reject it.

If I go to see him next time, it will be raining.

...

After returning to school, the carriage stopped and Jian Mo got out of the car and walked to the school trail. It didn't take long to run into a person.