Xiaoban hesitated for a while, covering the strong resentment in his eyes, and then nodded, and followed Jian Mei back to the dining table.

Today’s trip to the amusement park was not very smooth. Jian Mei was always thinking about how the fifty gold coins should be okay on the way back. Although the big brother said that he was not in a hurry, he could not be true. I don’t want to pay back the money, but now he is going to learn literacy on weekends, and he has to study at school on weekdays. How can he make money...

The medicine packs sold in the small town before are quite good, and there is no market even here.

He was really thinking, and he heard Ying say: "I don't know what's wrong today, I went out to play, and my skin condition is not good."

Jian Mei looked up.

Sakura was holding a mirror and looking at her face. Her skin was actually well maintained, but it was because it was well maintained and too delicate, so after a little sun exposure, her skin became a little red and peeled.

Jian Mei said smoothly: "Take some aloe vera gel and wipe it on it will soothe it a lot."

Ying suspiciously: "What is aloe vera gel?"

Jian was stunned for a moment, and then realized that this planet did not have these things.

"It should be the skin care products that your girls use." Nan Feng took the conversation and glanced at Ying, disgusted: "Does the daily bottle and cans work?"

Ying glared at him: "What do you know?"

Jian Mei listened to them, but her thoughts became a lot more active.

"Sakura, do you usually use skin care products that are expensive?" Jian Mei tried to inquire: "Can I have a look?"

Nan Feng teased him after listening, "You love beauty too, Xiaomei."

Jane ignored him.

Ying is nothing. She said: "Yes, but you have a very good skin, so you shouldn't need it, but I have saved a lot of limited editions. If you need me to give you a little."

For ordinary people, precious skin care products that are hard to find are nothing but casual things for the young lady.

Jian Mei shook his head and said, "No, I just ask."

After arriving at school, Sakura enthusiastically took Jian Mei back to her room to look at the skin care products. In fact, it was difficult for her. There are no girls in the SA class, and she has no little sisters to share these things, although it seems a little strange. However, being able to show off with Jane is actually quite the mind.

After Jian Mei entered Ying's room, she was a little surprised.

This place is simply too luxurious. The floor is very bright with crystal. After entering, there are a lot of pink flowers and plants neatly placed on the counter, and then inside is a water tank with beautiful fishes in it, and the living room is fluffy. There is a white carpet, and the bedroom is separate. This is a student dormitory. This is obviously a reduced version of the princess room.

Sakura walked to her cloakroom with Jane. The cabinets and corridors here couldn't be walked to the end a few steps. Finally, she reached a table, where there were all kinds of bottles and jars, which looked dazzling and very scary. .

Sakura picked up one of them and said, "This one wipes her face, this one wipes her hands..."

Jian Mei saw that these things were unidentified liquids, which were packed in various bottles and cans, and they were supposed to be alien high-tech products.