The villagers replied: "I don't know, I have not been, but it should be in the back mountain, but you better not go there now. The invading army is searching the back mountain, which is very dangerous."

If you don't go, this is the content of their exam.

Jian Mei comforted him and said, "Thank you, find a place to rest in the village now, and we will be careful."

Yun Shi and Jian Mei looked at each other and walked towards the back mountain.

In this exam, it is not really just to judge whether the candidate has completed the assessment and whether it meets the standard only by looking at the final result whether the hostage can be saved. Of course, it still depends on the processing and reaction of each student at each node.

Such as Jane.

In the last exam, when he was crossing the foggy forest, he made good use of the surrounding environment to detoxify. Although he hadn't beaten any birds and beasts on the way, he relied on outwits to overcome dangers, although his strength was weak. , But being fearless in the face of many dangers has become the best basis for him to get an A.

In this exam, Jian Mei did not fall short of Yun Shi, who was much stronger than him.

Astor said: "Soothing the emotions of the villagers, making the fastest emergency response when a teammate is injured, and not holding back under high-intensity pressure, this child is very malleable."

The children cultivated in their school are basically elites. After graduation, they will serve the society and become the indispensable pillars of this country. They range from technologists to high-level government officials to finance and business, large and small. These students are almost all top-notch presences in various industries.

Many people come to school, first to study, and second to expand their contacts.

The principal also smiled slightly and said, "He has always been very good."

Only Professor Hu Kan has always been the one who is not so pleasing to look at Jian Mei. He hummed softly and said, "Aren't these the most basic?"

He has always been a prince blowing.

Hu Kan looked at Lu Xingwang and said with a smile: "If it is Xingwang, you can also do better."

Lu Xingjing quietly listened to the comments of the tutors on Jian Mei, and he turned his attention. He didn’t like to participate in this before, but now it involves Jian Mei, but he said softly, “If you change to my words, you may not be able to handle it better. ."

One word, quiet all around.

Mentors who have taught Lu Xingwang, including the principal, understand that since the three princes of school days, Lu Xingwang has a very strong personality. For him, being weaker than others is absolutely intolerable. And it is such a proud son of heaven, who now actually promotes the child of civilian origin and admits that he may not be able to handle it better than him.

Professor Hu Kan choked and said, "Xing Wang, you are too modest."

"He did a good job." Lu Xingwang defended his children: "Look again."

Hu Kan just shut up.

From the beginning to the end, the white-bearded old man sitting in the corner of the tutor's seat did not speak. He kept smiling and looking at the screen, and he was also very concerned about the student assessment.

Jian Mei and Yun Shi here have entered the forest.

After a series of picketing and exclusion, they finally found the refuge that the villagers said, but the news from the villagers is that the intelligence personnel have left here and went to other small towns. This is a good match for Jian Mei and Yunshi. It is undoubtedly worse, their mission is time-sensitive, and looking elsewhere is tantamount to finding a needle in a haystack.