After a group of people chatted, they went to the door.

Jane realized afterwards: "I'm almost late, isn't everyone in a hurry?"

Nan Feng waved his hand: "Don't worry, you won't be able to go to class today."

Just when Jian Mei wanted to ask why, as expected, as soon as she stepped out of the door of the dormitory, Astor and several other college professors stood aggressively outside.

Astor said, "Sakura, Jian Mei, Nishio Heng, the three of you, come out."

After the fall, settle accounts.

Jian Mei didn't know why she called herself, but she stood up honestly and obediently.

Astor sternly said: "It's really bold. Even if you buy alcohol in the supermarket of the school, you still drink crazy and burn the woods. How many times is this? Next time you are going to demolish the academy. ,Um?!"

Jane lowered her head and listened, thinking about what to eat tomorrow morning.

Astor pinched his waist: "It happened to be hit by His Royal Highness. If the prince hadn't taken the shot, I don't know what you are going to be like. Isn't it embarrassing enough?"

Sakura and Nanfeng lowered their heads in shame.

Professor Hu Kan is a standard prince blowing, and he mentioned this with great enthusiasm: "When you drink alcohol, you will be crazy. The fire is three stories high. I am ashamed of the prince to make up for the loss in time." Astor Nodded in agreement: "I must find the opportunity to thank some of your highnesses later."

Other students dare not say anything.

Students who do not know the SA class have always been arrogant. Even if they know that they are not right, few people really regret it.

Astor said: "You guys, be responsible for repairing the woods within a week, otherwise credits will be deducted."

Nan Feng couldn't believe it and said, "Teacher, we are not included in this, right?"

"Why not?" Astor was not angry: "Aren't you a class or a dormitory person? You also have the responsibility to dissuade you in time if something happens."

One-tone fixed hammer.

Sure enough, there is no need to go to class today, and Jian Mei finally understands why everyone is not in a hurry. It turns out that he knew that he wanted to plant a tree.

After Astor and other instructors left, Nan Feng looked at the burned almost unrecognizable forest and wailed, "Which one of you is the supernatural power of the Civil Engineering Department? Isn't it all up to me?"

Westinghouse held up his hand slowly.

There are a total of two civil engineering departments here, one can plant trees, and the other can directly wipe out the ashes of the trees.

Nan Feng despaired: "Forget it, you still don't make trouble."

Although the reality is cruel, you still need to be serious when you work. The forest has been burned and you can't look directly at it. It can be said that it is full of holes.

Nan Feng said: "Yun Shi."

Xinsheng Yunshi stepped forward, Jian Mei had always known that he had the ability to heal, but only heard that he could transfer the power of the patient's injury. Today was the first time I saw Yun Shi using his abilities. He stepped forward and put his hand on a rabbit that had been burned and was dying. The light green light was shining on the animal. After a while, the rabbit was alive and kicking. Stood up.