"Then the Tumu family's southern family. Their family has enshrined the **** of the land for generations." Yunying slowly said to him: "Then there is the Wu family. There are many branches of the Wu family. The Westinghouse family and the Lan family are relatively large. The collateral of the current prince’s mother and concubine is the eldest daughter of the Witch clan."

Jian Mei asked after hearing it, "Did the prince's mother pass away?"

Sakura nodded: "Yes."

Jian Mei had seen this piece of history in history books a few years ago, but at that time he was only an outsider. When he saw that piece of history and words, most of them felt pained by the young prince, but now he knows that. It feels even more distressed when I am a big brother.

So Jian Mei asked some ghosts and asked, "Then what do you think of the royal family?"

Ying slowly widened her eyes, and she couldn't believe that he actually dared to ask such a tiger-wolf word.

Jian Mei didn't seem to think there was anything wrong, and she looked up innocently with her small face: "What if you get married with the royal family?"

"..."

Ying poured a glass of wine for Jian Mei: "You really drank a lot today."

Jian Mei didn't want to drink it anymore.

He put the glass down and got up and said, "I'll go downstairs and get some fruit."

Sakura waved.

Jian Mei went to the kitchen downstairs and wandered around, trying to make some hangover soup. This time he already knew how much he was drinking, so he didn't dare to drink too much. Most of them remained sober.

Nan Feng happened to come back from the outside and said, "Xiao Meimei, why are you downstairs alone?"

Jian Mei didn't look back: "I'm cooking."

"Why do you smell of alcohol?" Nan Feng's nose is very good, and he skipped over and said, "You guys are drinking?"

Jian Mei nodded slightly and said honestly: "Just drank a little."

Unexpectedly, Nan Feng showed some horrified eyes, and even stuttered: "Sakura didn't drink, right?"

Jian Mei: "Drink it."

And it was the most drunk of the three of them.

"Suck." A terrifying expression appeared on Nan Feng's delicate little face. He said, "You two are new students, how can you let Sakura drink!"

Jian Mei didn't know the reason.

Nan Feng suddenly started running upstairs, and Jian Mei had to put out the kitchen fire and followed behind. After a group of people ran upstairs together, they saw that the little girl who was supposed to be sitting on the balcony was gone.

Nan Feng covered his head in annoyance: "It's over..."

Jian Mei asked, "Where did she go?"

"Drinking madness." Nan Feng said with a tragic look: "You know, our SA department can come in. It's definitely not just because of strong individual ability. The entire name of our class is SA dangerous ability."

Jian Mei said, "I know."

Nan Feng Tanshou: "Do you think that the ability of the fire element alone is dangerous? We usually show you that it is not a real dangerous ability. The reason why it can be assessed as a dangerous ability is that it has absolute destructive power. The year before last, Sakura accidentally drank a drink at a gala, and without restraining her strength, she directly razed our entire forest to the ground."