Chapter2 Sorting Ceremony

Harry POV
"Welcome,welcome to another year of Hogwarts before we start I would like to introduced to you the new student please welcome Ms. Krum" proffessor Dumbledore said.

"krum?"
"Blimey mate excited to meet her"

Thier comments about the student,suddenly the door was opened and reveal the girl, damm she so beautiful she sit to the stool and the sorted hat places to her head and it  begun to speak.

"hmmm krum, you are loyal and kind like Hufflefuff,clever and wit  like Ravenclaw,cunning and ambitious,like a Slytherin lastyou have brave and courage like Gryffindor all the traits of four house you but where i shall put you?" the sorted hat said "I know better be GRYFFINDOR

The whole gryffindor errupted with cheers for newest member  head she stood up and walked to the gryffindor and she sat beside Hermoine.

"Ah hello it's nice to meet you I'm Y/n Krum" she introduced herself to us.

"It's nice to meet you too I'm Hermoine Granger " Hermoine say.

"By the Iam Ron ,Ron Weasley" Ron say "bloody hell you are krum"

"oh he is my older brother and wait are you related to Fred and George Weasley?" she ask Ron.

"They are brother and don't believe to whatever saying that all i wanna do is eating" Ron mumbled because his mouth full of food.

"well you all wanna do is to eat and beside don't talk when your mouth is full that's disgusting  Hermoine hissed to him.

Suddenly we heard hush voice from slytherin and look it was Malfoy.

"Potter ,Potter it is true that you fainted ,I mean you actually fainted malfoy said while his one of his goon try to act like he was fainting and laughing

"shove it off Malfoy!"Ron said and putting his arm to not looking back him

"How did he find out" l
 muttered

"Don't mind him" Y/n say.

"No further do hogwarts  is going play host with the dementor of Azkhaban proffessor Dumbledore said.

People mumbled about the subject" Until Siruis Black captured dementor are vicious creature they will not harm for the one hunt  the who get's thier way."Proffesor Dumbledore answer.

Third Person POV.

Ron,Hermoine,Harry and Y/n  walked to gryffindor common room

"Fortuna major"Seamus Finiggan try to catch the the fat lady attention but she did not let him.

"fortuna major" harry demand.

"No ,No wait "the fat lady said and she try to sing  with very high pitch voice and the people had to cover thier not wanting hear the her voice.

The fat could not break the glass with her voice then she smash it into the wall "Ah!,amazing just like my voice" she said.

"Fortuna major Y/n said looking tired of it

"hmmpp well go on and she let everyone in

"Finally"they said

"honestly she is not good singer i think Y/n said to  them.

the whole gryffindor laughed on what she saying.

"come on Y/n this way." Hermoine lead way to girls dormitory

"hey what do you think to the you girl?"Ron ask

"well she's nice." i said

Ron look at me with a smirk.
"hey what do you look at me like that?"
"hahaha you fancy her mate"
"What! we just met her few minutes ago" I demand to ron

"your cheeks says diffirent." he says while pointing my cheeks red as like a tomato.

"Ido'nt know what you are talking about." i said

"okay if you say so" he shrug,"well i'm going to bed goodnight Harry"

"goodnight ron"

Y/n POV

We currently at the great hall and saw Draco Malfoy entertain the group of slytherins with very funny story as we passed ,Malfoy did a ridiculous impression swooning fit and there was roar of laughter.

"That little git honestly he needs to grow up" I said while marching towards the slytherin but Hermoine stops me and she shake her head saying "ignore him ,he is not worth it"

Then suddenly a girl named Pansy Parkingson shriek"Potter,Potter the dementor are coming woohhhh" 

Harry drop himself into gryffindor table next to Fred and George Weasley and I sat across to him angrily.

"New third -year course" George ,passing then over,"What's the matter Harry?"

"Malfoy." Ron said and sat opposite to harry.

"That little git" George said and he look at Malfoy pretending to faint again.

.
"He was'nt cocky last night remember Fred?"He ask his twin.

"Nearly we himself" Fred said while contemptous glance at Malfoy.

"I was'nt too happy myself ,there horrible dementor" George said.

"Sort of freeze your indside are'nt they?" Fred ask.

"ahmm did you two passed out too?" harry  ask.

"Forget it Harry  George assured him,"remember dad go to Azkhaban before right Fred?"he said to his twin.

"Anyway ,well see how Malfoy happy after the quiditch its gryffindor vs. slytherin first game of the season rememeber"

Feeling slightly more cheerful,Harry helped himself to  breakfast.

 On the other hand Hermoine examine her new schedule.

"oohh good we're  starting new subject today" she said happily

"Hermoine"Ron said frowning at the table.
as he looked over her shoulder.

"they've mess up your time table and look they've you got down ten subject a day there' s not enough time" he said.

"I fix it with Proffesor Mcgonnagal." Hermoine replied.

"But look he said while laughing ,"How are you suppose attend three at once?"

"Don't be silly, ofcourse won't be in three classes at once" hermoine replied again.

"well then -"

"pass the marmalade" she enterupt ron.

"But"

"Oh Ron what is your time table are a bit full ?, I told i fixed it with proffessor Mcgonnagal.