Chapter 1 Dementor

Y/N POV.
 I'm currently Hogwarts sitting while reading my favorite muggle book. "Romeo and Juliet" then suddenly the door opened and reveal two identical redhair.
" you don't mind if we sit here?" he ask.
"no idon't mind"i said to him

"well thanks by the my name is George" he said

"and I'm Fred"said the one   redhair.

"It's nice to meet you Fred and George and Y/n ,Y/n krum" I said,
 Thier eyes was widen then Fred ask me

"Wait so you related to Viktor Krum he ask?" he asked

"He is My Older brother," i said to them.

"Wicked."they said together
 "so tell me about yourself"
We talked how is my
 relationship with my brother, and their family  then suddenly the train
 stop,"
What's happening?" I ask them.

" Idon't know Fred
 answer" idon't think it's good he said again.

Harry Pov.
 We walked along hall train for searching empty compartment for us to sit.

"Idid'nt mean to blow her up I lost control okay!" I said.

"It's Brillant." Ron said

"Honestly it's not luckily Harry did not expel!" Hermoine scolds him

" well luckily i did not arrested i said and Ron just chuckled.

"For me it's brillant" he said.

We reach the end of train compartment and see the man sitting by himself he face covered with cloak , I assumed he asleep.

"Come on." hermoine said as she opened the compartment and we all enter.

" Who do you think is?" Ron ask.

"Professor Rj. Lupin" Hermione said,he look at her with amazed.

"how do you know?" Ron ask her.

"He is on suitcase Ronald"she said .

"Ah yeah" Ron said.

"Did you think he asleep while looking the man"I ask to them.

"I think so why?"
hermoine asked.

I got up of my seat to slide the door to shut , "I've to tell something.

After I explain everything then  Ron ask me "let me get straight :Siruis Black escaped in Azkhaban to find you he said in shock.

"yeah" i said.

"But they'll catch won't they? I mean everyone looking for him?" hermione ask.

"Oh no one escaped to Azkhaban before well except to Siruis Black" Ron suddenly said.

"Thanks Ron" I said to him sarcastically.

Just then the train stop and the wheel make squeky sound.

"why are we stopping?" I ask worried.

"I'm not sure , we cant be there yet" Hermione said.

Iget up to slide the door open and look around and notice the window begin to frost down.

Suddenly , the train gives a big jolt and sent me back to my seat.

"What's happening?" Ron ask with high pitch voice.

" Idunno maybe we've broken down, I suggested.

"Ouch that's my foot Ronald"Hermione hissed.

"There's something move out there" Ron says nervously. and I think someone's coming" he said in lowered voice.

Then suddenly the train become to jolt again and the window of Ron side become to frost and he slowly remove his hand along the water bottle beside to Professor Rj.Lupin.

"Bloody hell  What's happening?" Ron squeaks huddled in the corner.

Out of nowhere appears the shadow it creeps to our door and with bony hand to open up. Crookshand hisses at it and scabbbers leaps to Ron's jacket to hide , the shadow move closer to me and begin to suck my soul.

Just in time Professor Lupin leaps up and point his wand and a white light  flashes out seems to repel and exit the compartment.

"Harry ,are you alright?"Hermoine ask I opened my eyes and begun to search my glasses ,Hermoine pass it to me and I begun to sit up.
"thank you."I said.Professor Lupin shove a piece of chocolate in front me "eat it will.help" he said i look up him comfused "it's alright it just chocolate." he said again.

 I did'nt eat the chocolate and but instead i sit up straight and begun to ask Professor Lupin "What is that thing?" I ask him.
"That is a Dementor guard of Azkhaban they search for Siruis Black. If you excuse me , I need to talk to driver and he exit.
"Well what 's happening to me?"  i ask them
" well you passed out" Ron said.
"okay did any of you pass out" I ask them
"No Ron replied,"I feel wierd though like  I never be feel cheerful again."
 " but someone screaming  a woman" I ask them again.
"No one screaming Harry" Hermione said.

Third Person PoV.

"My name is Professor McGonagall head of Gryffindor house and a transfiguration Ms. Krum" the teacher kind with sternly voice said

"I'ts nice to meet you Proffesor" Y/n says.

"follow me" the kind woman called walking towards the castle along with crowd.

Y/n could'nt fully make out exterior of her new school given the cloudy dark night , but she so excited to what inside .

"Firs here this way!" she heard a deep voice call.  She noticed a quite large man directing kids younger than her wearing plain black robes in the other students.

The entrance hall was lit with flaming torches and there were extravagant  marble staircases leading up to higher and she a group of student wearing with blue ,yellow,green and  red tie matching to thier inner robes were pilling into great hall chatting with thier friends.

"Potter, Granger I want to see you both" Profesor McGonagall called the two students.

Despite's the professor call only the two students  three people cautiously walked up to thier teacher.

"Move along Weasley there's need to worry ,I just want a word." the Professor kindly said.

The other boy look at his shoes as he join the other students to enter the great hall.

"Professor Lupin sent an owl that you taken ill on the train she explain to The boy  with raven hair and wearing glasses.

Just then the woman wearing white with red robe walked up. She appeared be to be nurse.

"Oh it's you?" she approach the boy,"I suppose you doing something again"she said again.

"It's Dementor Poppy" Professor McGonagall clarify ,"he passed out."

Just then the nurse grab the boy head and pulled out his hair and gently press place her hand into his forehead.

"Setting Dementor at school around school" she muttered.

"He wont be collapsed", she continued ,"he's clammy the effect can harm who are quite delicate."

"I'm not delicate!"the boy suddenly say.

" of course you are not " the proffessor say with smile

"you should eat the chocolate"said madam Prompey

"I already have professor lupin gave me earlier  the boy said to madam Pomprey.

"Nice to finally have D.A.D.A teacher to know  his remedies she said.

"Professor I can assured that Iam fine" boy say to his proffessor ,not wanting everyone to make a big fuss ,specially to Draco Malfoy used to tease him.