ᴅɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ

Start from the beginning

You quietly dress yourself in the dim light, the fabric of your clothes rustling softly as you move.

The cold early morning air greets you as you step outside, causing you to grip your light jacket tighter around your frame.

The chill seeps through the thin fabric, sending a shiver down your spine.

You walk briskly, needing to clear your mind.

The darkness of the pre-dawn hours envelops you as you walk along the cobblestone streets, lost in thought.

Every step takes you farther from the warmth of your home, both in terms of temperature and emotion.

You can't escape the weight of your deception, and the need to unburden your conscience becomes stronger with each passing minute.

And you can't help but wonder how you got yourself into this mess and what it might cost you in the end.

As you continued your solitary walk through the dark streets, your thoughts swirled in a maelstrom of guilt and anxiety. 

Subtle sounds, footsteps echoing your own, barely registered in your preoccupied mind.

It wasn't until a cloth was suddenly pressed roughly against your nose and mouth that you snapped out of your reverie.

Panic surged within you, and you instinctively tried to pull away, grabbing at your attacker's arm.

But something was terribly wrong.

Your usually strong and agile body felt weak, almost powerless, as if your very strength had been sapped away.

The world around you began to blur and spin, and a feeling of dread washed over you as you realized that you were losing consciousness.

It was a horrifying realization that you were helpless, at the mercy of unknown assailants who had ambushed you in the heart of the city's shadows.

Darkness closed in, and the world faded away as you were pulled deeper into unconsciousness, the identity of your assailants still unknown.

As your consciousness waned, you were enveloped in a nightmare.

Shadows danced on the periphery of your fading vision, and a sense of dread hung heavy in the air.

You tried to summon your powers, to bring forth the strength of the God of Judgement that resided within you, but to your mounting horror, it was as if your divine abilities had abandoned you.

The realization was chilling.

You, who had been revered as a deity, were now rendered helpless.

Panic and confusion gnawed at you as you grappled with this newfound vulnerability.

The world became a disjointed blur, and your thoughts fragmented.

You couldn't comprehend why this was happening, why your divine authority had deserted you when you needed it most.

As the abyss of unconsciousness swallowed you whole, you could only hope that answers, and perhaps salvation, awaited on the other side of this nightmarish ordeal.

●