"Yeah... yesterday also she dipped Yamini in the canal water while fighting with her," Padmakshi said making the hall filled with laughter.

"Will you learn karate?" Arnav asked.

"Yes..." they said in the same tone.

"Can we see what the fight is about?" The king asked.

Arnav looked at Khushi.

"Could you show what Karate is?"

Khushi nodded yes and went to the center hall. She bowed her head in front of the king who nodded his head.

"I don't think she could stand for a single slap" a minister taunted.

"Slap me, if you can" Khushi challenged.

Arnav smiled with pride.

"Come on... Slap me" She invited.

"Leave it... you are our guest..." the minister said.

"No problem. I won't cry if you slap me..."

Khushi looked at the King.

"Ask him to slap me, Maharaj"

"Gangadhar, do it" The King ordered.

Gangadhar stood up and came to Khushi. He raised his hand to slap her, but the next second, he was lying on the floor and Khushi's knee was on his chest. Using a simple KATA, she got him under her control. She got a big round of applause. Khushi bowed accepting it.

"Anyone want to try?" She asked running her eyes.

Everyone looked at the King.

"I'm giving permission to all. You can attack her" the King said.

The guard who stood with a spear ran towards Khushi. He tried to stab her with the spear but Khushi tackled him with a simple trick and snatched the spear. In no time, she pointed it on his chest.

Many WOWs echoed in the hall. She stood holding the spear in her hand with her head up.

"Fantastic... I have never seen such a talent in my experience" The King appreciated.

Khushi looked at Hermadri and raised her brows with a smile who looked horrified. Were not they planning to abduct Khushi? It seemed abducting her would not be a simple thing. She would definitely peel his skin off. He became tense because he was not ready to MISS her. if he followed the Priest's plan, he could not get Khushi. He understood that.

"What do you want? Ask me anything" The king said.

Arnav was looking at Khushi expecting her to look at him. He wanted her to ask the King to withdraw the allegation but Khushi didn't look at him. That disappointed him. More to his disappointment, Khushi said,

"I don't want anything, Maharaj"

"Don't you want anything?" Even Chaithanya was disappointed. Maybe, he also would have expected Khushi to use the chance to get rid of the allegation.

"I would like to tell you something. Will you permit me?" Khushi asked kindly.

"Yeah... you can... tell me what do you want to..." The king permitted without thinking.

"There was a saint in our country..."

Cutting her,

"Shah Rukh Khan?" Asked Kiran.

Khushi looked at her surprisingly. She didn't expect it.

"Exactly, Kkkk...Kiran..." Said Khushi making Kiran proud.