𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟠

Start from the beginning

Jisoo nods and explained,"Cause I was looking at the ledger of swimmers you sent me and I couldn't spot your name at first."

"Yeah. Apart from a few handful people, everyone just calls me Emily," She said, can't help but thinking of Coach Shin at the training center. In a weird sort of way, she misses not seeing Coach Shin everyday.

"Oh! Also, do you know Joo-hyuck?" Jisoo asked, the excitement in her voice rising by a few levels.

Initially Emily could not make the connection, straining her brain power to think of any Joo-hyuck's on the men's team here and then it hit her. "Are you talking about Nam Joo-hyuck? The one on the national team."

Jisoo nods aggressively.

"Hold up. Oh my god. Is he coming? He's going to swim here?" Rosé asked, looking ten times more alive than before.

"Oh my god. He must be!" Nayeon exclaimed, "He goes to Seoul National University? Doesn't he?"

"...yeah," Emily said, slowly, "He probably is coming then."

That means Yejune will also be coming.

Great.

Emily forgot about that. She was hoping for some easy wins but Yejune won't let that happens. Especially after their last showdown in that locker room.

"I hope he does well," Emily mumbled, not really speaking to anyone in particular and thinking about the recent injuries he has had.

"Wait-do you know him?" Rosé asked with wide eyes.

Emily gave her a face that read Are you stupid and said, "Of course I know him. He also trains at the national center."

"Are you both like friends or something?" Irene asked.
"...I mean...I guess so? But he's a very friendly person and if friends with everyone,"  Emily said, "He's well known with all the athletes."

All the girls in the room currently look beyond excited while the boys look confused.

"Who is this Nam Joo-hyuck guy?" Jeonghan asked, frowning a bit.

"Uh-only the hottest swimmer to ever exist," Rosé said as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

"Not only hot. He's a really good swimmer too. He broke the national record when he was only fifteen and the n made an international record when he is seventeen. He is Korea's best swimmer," Nayeon explained and then squealed, "Oh my god.  I can't believe I am going to see him in real life. My sister is going to die."

"Have you seen his abs? They are literally so perfect. Just imagine him getting out of the pool with the water droplets going down his abs and him shaking his head to shake off the water and then he looks at the camera and winks," Rosé fangirled. Emily isn't sure how she feels about this. While it is amusing to see all the girls loosing their shit over Nam Joo-hyuck, it does feel weird to hear him being described like this now that she actually knows him.

"Oh my gosh," Irene mumbled, clearly visualizing what Rosé just said.

Emily smiled, amused, and said, "If you want, I could introduce you guys to him when he comes."

Nayeon gasped with a hand clutched to her heart and Irene said, "Really? Like really, really?"

Emily nods, "I'm sure he won't mind."

"Oh my god. I love you," Rosé squealed, "I love you so much."

Emily just laughs at her reaction.

"Uh-ladies? I know him too? I also train at the national center," Jackson said, clearly feeling slight attention deprived.
"But Emily probably knows him better. They see each other every day and are in the pool and all," Jisoo pointed out.