Introduction

Hi Makkale,

I've always had a soft corner for Radha. As per my definition of love, she truly loved Vetri. He too did seem to have feelings for her at one point in time.

Where she went overboard was when she tried to force Vetri to accept her despite knowing he was not interested in marrying her. Thinking she was taking revenge on Vetri, she ruined her own life by marrying the rogue Paramu.

Apart from this, I did not see any major issues in her character.

Her father was a drunkard and useless. She was raised by a single mother. Radha rode an auto for her survival. A very independent and bold character who knew her self worth.
She also took care of her parents. She aspired to become a police officer but that did not happen nonetheless she contributed to society as the area councillor. She did good to her people.

Whatever their personal equations, Radha respected Abhi as the district collector and she took the first step to extend a hand of support in eradicating crime.

For Bharathi, she was everything. They shared such a beautiful friendship that would make anyone wish for that kind of friendship for themselves.

Radha is not perfect, she had flaws but those were redeemable unlike the leads.

Radha yevalo kovakkaariyo avalo paasakkaari, roshakkaari. She was a good daughter, friend, lover, wife and citizen.

I totally did not expect her murder. They could have shown her divorcing Paramu, returning to her parents and working for the betterment of society. She definitely did not deserve to die and that too in the most brutal way and on her beloved's lap. Really unfair. 💔😞

I prefer happy endings in love stories. Unfortunately Radha did not get to live with Vetri in the serial. As a watcher of TVET from the beginning, I really feel bad for the character. As a tribute to her, I am dedicating this book -

Radha's Vetri ❤️

This book will show Radha's pov and also Radha-Vetri in a romantic angle

I understand that my readers are fans of Abhi-Vetri and PaVino so this new story and pairing may not be well received by all especially those who detest Radha.

I am posting this here for my peace.
Readers who are interested, please feel free to proceed reading. Otherwise, you may want to watch the space for Abhi-Vetri fanfiction by Priya vol 2 for new updates!

New readers, do also check out my other books -
Abhi-Vetri fanfiction vol 1 & 2 and Vinothapavithram(strictly for PaVino diehards!)

Thank you! 🙏🏼

****

Characters:

Radha's family

M - Manikkam (Radha's father)

E - Eashwari (Radha's mother)

Vetri's family

AM - Ammachi

AR - Aranganathan

K - Kamalamma

KA - Kalaichelvan

N - Nandhini

MM - Mullai Malar

AN - Anbuchelvan

C - Chitra

V - Vetrichelvan

Others

Poo - Poongavanam

CH - Chithappu

Q - Quarter

P - Pei

S - Seenu

B - Bharathi

Additional characters will be updated as and when they make an entry.