𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞.

( 𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

( 𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 )

It was undeniable that the HYBE staff dorms were over-the-top gorgeous and most definitely expensive as well. The hallways were lined with big-ass windows which overlooked Seoul and the grey, white, and black color scheme made everything all the more modern. To be honest, though, it made sense. The label had some of the most popular and well-performing groups in the industry, no shit their living amenities would be gorgeous.

In the email HYBE had sent me this morning they included the address of the room I was staying at—or more like pretending to stay at. If I was being real, moving into a place that most likely would be a small-ass room which I wasn't even sure was going to fit my stylistic taste seemed much less appetizing than simply staying with Kyungmin. I mean I had even dropped off Kiko and his favorite toys at his house on the way to the company.

230, 235, 242. . .

"250!" I immediately let out a sigh of relief as I read the number of my living space. The hallway was way too long and I found myself exhausted from just walking that distance. Okay maybe I need to get in shape so what?

Scanning my keycard on the door I hesitantly opened it and my jaw was immediately on the floor.

I swear I seriously felt like letting out a scream but instead settled for a squeal as I still stood in the doorway admiring my new apartment. In fact, I was so entranced that I failed to notice the man smiling at me.

Suddenly a tap on my shoulder startled me and I turned to be met with the face of someone whom I had forgotten I was expecting.

"Mingyu! You're here!"

Even though I acknowledged him, both my mind and sight went right back to gawking over the gorgeous view. My apartment was huge. Not to mention the large windows that covered the entirety of the living room's walls. What did I even do to deserve this!?

"It's amazing isn't it?" MIngyu's voice reminded me of his existence yet I still kept my vision towards the view.

He placed a hand on my shoulder and looked along with me. If I'm being honest he caught me a bit off guard but luckily enough this whole situation had me too side-tracked.

"I advocated for you to be placed in this one specifically when our manager mentioned it. I'm glad you like it." My eyes widened as I snapped my head in his direction.

"You picked this?" He chuckled and nodded his head but before even thinking I just jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around his torso as I hugged him tightly.

"Ah! You're the best Gyu!" I finally let myself down, giving him a big smile and then going to grab one of my many suitcases to wheel it in. I could tell Mingyu wasn't following me but I just let him do his thing so I could sit down in my gorgeous kitchen and take a sip of my coffee.