Chapter 513 - Delicious (5)

Start from the beginning

'The human may get significantly injured, anyway, something bad might happen! He said to come if you want! He said that you don't need to come if you don't want to! He won't care either way!'

How could he reject this person's request?
This person had saved his sister Hannah, saved himself, and saved the Mogoru as well as the Church of the Sun God.

That was why he and Hannah had headed here without any hesitation.
He realized that his decision had been correct.
A lecturing voice stabbed right into the Marquis.

"Evil, you seem to serve the Demonic race."

Cale gasped internally.

– My goodness. He serves the Demon World?

Cale bit down on his lips as he heard the Super Rock's question.
There were priests in this world who believed in the gods and some of them had been given the powers of the gods.
Just like them, there were priests who believed in and followed the Demon World.

Jack's hand pointed toward the grey orb.

"That belongs to the Demon World."

Shaaaaaaa-

Light started to spread out with Saint Jack at the center.

"It is like my power from the Sun God, something that is not from this world."
"You seem to know a lot about it."

Flap, flap.

The Marquis opened his fan again with an expression that seemed to be saying he didn't know what to do because he was so happy.
He was happy that Jack was able to tell so much about him.

"I truly made the right decision to tell them not to kill you."
"What nonsense are you spewing?"

Hannah stepped forward with a frown.
Cale had somehow been pushed back with Jack and Hannah facing off against the Marquis now.

"What do I mean? I stopped them from chasing the two of you until the end. The two of you are useful. Furthermore, Miss Hannah, it's not like we're strangers now. You are also someone poisoned by dead mana. Pfft."

Hannah subconsciously started to speak.

"That bastard's laughter feels so damn annoying."
"...Hannah."

Jack tried to stop her but the Marquis waved his fan and responded.

"I hear that I am annoying quite a lot. But someone at my level can't help but hear such things."

Chhhh.

The fan was folded and pointed toward the sky.

"People live on the land under this damn annoying sun. No wonder they would call people like me with such great powers to be damn annoying. But that will change now."

It will change now.
The large grey orb changed directions and started heading toward the Sun God twins as he said that.

"Now then, I will keep the two of you alive. I need the two of you to cry your hearts out seeing this world being ruled under a kingdom known as darkness. Pfft."

Hannah turned toward Jack.

"Oppa. I think that bastard has gone crazy. Does believing in the Demonic race turn you like that?"
"...Mm. That person seems to be like that from the beg-"
"Ah. He was just born this crazy?"

Smile.

Hannah smiled before pulling on the bandage covering the hilt of the sword.

Shhh.

A completely white sword without even a single speck of dirt was revealed.

"That's why this sword is continuously begging me to kill that crazy bastard."
"Pfft. Miss Hannah. Are you trying to fight against me?"