Chapter 469 - You made a mistake (1)

Start from the beginning

Unlike the White Star, dead mana was poisonous for Sayeru. It was the same for the Lion tribe and the other subordinates as well.

They all looked as if they wanted to go into the passage as quickly as possible.

The faint smoke was slowly increasing, and they wanted to get away from it before they subconsciously breathed it in.

The White Star looked toward the subordinates and started to give orders as Sayeru could not speak right now.

"We will head into the passage in order. Once we get to the bottom..."

He stopped for a moment before continuing to speak.

"Don't touch anything. If you touch or move anything, I will kill you on the spot."

They all nodded their heads with stiff expressions.

They had seen how the White Star had ripped a subordinate to shreds when he was getting the 'Water Wall' ancient power because that subordinate had taken a single step without being told he could move.

That was why they were planning on listening to whatever the White Star told them to do this time.

The White Star had brought the people who had seen that sight with him on purpose.

'Fear is a useful tool.'

People who were full of fear listened to the White Star's orders well.

'That is why I really need this final power.'

This earth attribute ancient power was harder to find than even the sky attribute ancient power.

Cale Barrow. The White Star who recalled his forgotten past name started to think about the human who gave him the last name of Barrow. He was the person who handed the Dragon Slayer's powers, position, and duty to the White Star.

'The ancient era's White Star? You're curious about him?

That person had answered little by little every time the White Star had asked about the ancient White Star. That person's intentions were to inform the White Star that the ancient White Star was evil, but the White Star had become drunk by stories of the ancient White Star's strength.

'According to the records, the ancient White Star is said to have all five major attributes in addition to the sky attribute.'

The story that the first Dragon Slayer had told his successor had been repeated and passed down to future generations of Dragon Slayers as well.

'Defense, offense, protection. There were a lot of different types of powers. Ah, he apparently had a power of fear as well.'
'Fear?'
'Yes. According to the second Dragon Slayer's diary, the first Dragon Slayer emphasized over and over that they needed to be cautious of that fear.'

The first Dragon Slayer, Nelan Barrow. There were many Dragon Slayers who wrote memoirs following his example.

The White Star had not been able to get the first Dragon Slayer, Nelan Barrow's memoir, but he had the other Dragon Slayers' memoirs or diaries on him.

The information in them had helped him become even greater than the ancient White Star.
The dead Dragon Slayers would roll over in their graves, but the White Star did not care.
Either way, thanks to those pieces of information, the White Star had tried to get the Water of Judgment in place of the ancient White Star's water attribute ancient power, however, Cale had taken it before he had a chance to do so.

However, he was able to realize what the final earth attribute ancient power was after gathering the other four major attributes.

'Fear.'