"You're gonna sign these."

She scoffs when she reads what the papers are. "Well you're confident aren't you? I'll have my lawyers take a look and I'll let you know what changes I want to make."

My head shakes. "No. Adriana, you are going to sign these. Today. I'm done dragging this on."

"Do you think I'm an idiot, Harry? That I'll just sign contracts and divorce papers without reading them over?"

I shrug, sitting back in my chair. "Read them. I have all day. But you're signing them. We aren't getting up until those papers are signed."

With an annoyed sigh and another roll of her eyes, she picks up the settlement contract and starts to read. It doesn't take long for her to start shaking her head. "This is bullshit, Harry. Do you think I'm an idiot? Why would I sign this? One hundred million? We've been married for seven years."

"And you were absent for three of those years."

"We have a child together."

"Ottilie will be living with me. When it comes to Ottilie, I have no problem providing for her. Should she be with you for whatever reason, there will be a separate account that is only to be used for Ottilie. As she gets older, she will take over that bank account."

"You really don't trust me, huh?"

"Not even slightly. But I'm not going to keep her from you. I'm willing to be amicable if you agree to this."

"Willing to be amicable but you can't trust me. How is that going to work?"

I sigh, shaking my head slightly. "Adriana, I married you. I had a relationship with you and put my trust in you and you took advantage. You stole money from me and left as if Ottilie and I meant nothing. So no. I don't trust you with my wealth. I don't want to be married to you anymore. But you are Ottilie's mother. We are family, whether we like it or not."

"You just want to look better in the divorce. If you think I'm gonna let that happen-"

"Adriana. I am trying to make compromises. I'm trying to move on with my life."

"And what are you compromising in this arrangement? Because from what I've read so far, you're getting everything you want."

"If I were getting everything I wanted, you wouldn't be getting a cent. I wouldn't give you your choice of property. Just sign the papers, Adriana. It's your best offer and your only offer. I'm not giving you this chance again."

"Our marriage isn't something you can strong arm me into ending. Just so you could go back with your slutty little girlfriend? Do you think I'm actually stupid?"

I shake my head again. "Adriana you don't want to go there with me..."

She looks pissed, "No, I do want to go there. You aren't denying it, so what? Did you fuck her lately? Surprised she still took you back."

"No, I haven't. But that reminds me, how's Derek Taylor?"

Her face drops in a split second, not expecting me to bring up that name. But my expression stays firm, not letting her avoid this conversation. She stammers slightly, "I... I don't know why you'd bring him up..."

I shrug, "Sign the papers and you can pretend I didn't bring him up."

"So what, you're blackmailing me now?"

"No. Blackmailing would be telling you that I have pictures of you and Mr. Taylor in some very compromising situations over the last few weeks. Blackmailing would be anonymously sending those pictures to the tabloids and exposing your affair. Blackmailing would be tipping off the media to the fact that you weren't at a rehabilitation center. No, you were spending the last three years traveling the globe with Mr. Taylor. That would be blackmailing you into signing the papers. But you know, it's up to you."