After talking it over more and having more insight into how he's feeling and how uncooperative she's being, I understand the want for him to figure out how to reinstate the prenup. He was ready to drop it and sign the papers immediately, wanting to prove to me that he's not having second thoughts and that he only wants me, but I told him to wait. 

Harry earned every single penny that he has made. He worked his ass off to be able to provide for his family while also investing in himself and his ideas. He shouldn't have to give her half his wealth and relinquish his billionaire status because of his greedy wife. She doesn't deserve a cent of his wealth. She should be grateful he even let her take that fifteen million.

Especially after he told me about what happened that night I saw them. How he told her no and yet she didn't listen. My heart broke for him, and I felt guilty for even putting the blame on him for sleeping with Adriana when she forced herself on him. I know how horrible it feels to say no and have other person not listen, and as brave as he tries to be, I've done my best to be extra respectful and gentle with him. 

We have time. My sobriety and his divorce won't happen overnight. They'll each take months, if not years. But we just have to have trust in each other that at the end of it all, we'll be together. We'll be a family.

Laying in my bed with him, I lace my fingers with his as his lips peck the tip of my nose. "We should take Ottie to the aquarium. I think she would like that a lot."

"Yeah, we could do that. Whenever you want."

He smiles, squeezing my hand gently. "How are you feeling, love?"

I shrug the best that I can. "Okay. Work was rough today but I got through it."

"Did you drink water?"

"Yes, I drank water." I smile softly. "What about your day?"

He turns to lay on his back, bringing his other hand over to hold my hand against his chest, right over his heart. "Busy. I had a million meetings on top of all the lawyer calls. I didn't even get to have lunch."

I pout softly, "I'm sorry. You should've said something, I would've had food ready for you."

"It's okay, I ate dinner with Ottie when I got home. We finally had the apartment to ourselves so I wanted to spend time with her."

"Good. What did you guys have to eat?"

"I made us a little lasagna with some garlic bread. Ottie's favorite."

I smile a bit. "You had a whole busy day of work and still made a fancy dinner for you and your daughter."

"To be fair, I left the lasagna ready this morning so I just had to put it in the oven when I got home."

"Oh, that's so much better. And I'm sure you did your work out this morning and made breakfast and got Ottilie ready for the day." I tease, smiling more when he laughs.

"You know, one day you are going to realize the benefit of waking up early and getting things done before your day starts." He teases back, bringing my hand up to kiss it.

Rory starts to bark from the living room, stealing us away from this quiet moment. I look over, sighing softly when she doesn't stop. "I'll get her, she probably has to pee."

"I can come with you."

I smile at him as I get out of bed, but he won't let go of my hand. "You know you can't come. Stay here and hold down the fort. Snacks are in the fridge."

"Love you!" He calls to me as I finally exit the room.

"Love you!" I smile over at him before going to Rory. She runs toward me and looks at the door while continuing to bark. "Give me a second, Rory, I have to grab your stuff to go outside."