Chapter 4; Hang in there!

Start from the beginning

"I don't see why not!" Dj said while stirring some fruit punch.

As courtney left, I popped a cinnamon bun into my mouth and let me tell you, they tasted like heaven!

"This is so delicious!" I said as i popped another into my mouth.

"I'm glad you like them! My mama and me sell some to the neighborhood!" Dj smiled.

"Thats nice dude. Nom nom nom- Teach me broski." Geoff said while eating a sandwich.

"Give it back! Its mine!" We heard someone shout.

"Not until you stop acting like you're here with a bunch of animals! Chill your behind girl!"

"Y'know what, I AM here with a bunch of animals, and you especiall-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

[filtered and unfiltered version]

"AND THIS IS FOR CALLING EVERYONE HERE AN ANIMAL!" Leshawna balled her fist as she picked up heather and threw her into the water," Go be nice for a change!" Leshawna tore up her newspaper and dropped it into the ocean.

"YEA GO LESHAWNA!" everyone clapped and cheered as Heather floated up to the top and balled her fists.

"Also, has anyone seen my Ninja magic steves fighting sword, I've been looking everywhere for it! It went missing this morning," Harold asked. Everyone seemed to shake their heads.

"I'll help you find it bro!" Trent put his hand on harolds shoulder.

"Me too, just looking out for a fellow bud," Justin put his mirror in his pocket

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra said it was 8:47pm. The party was intended to end at 6pm but some of us decided to stay.

"I think I might go to sleep, night guys!" Beth waved as she walked away.

"Why is she going into the woods," Heather put her hands on her hips, Seems a little suspicious to me,"

"HEY BUBBLEGUM BRAIN YOURE GOING THE WRONG WAY!" Heather shouted, but I dont think beth heard her because she kept going.

"Wow, someone forgot what direction they were heading in. It immediately makes them a murderer." Noah rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut it Noah," Heather argued,"What do you kn-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Everybody didn't think and ran to the woods. I was scared. Please don't tell me someone died, or someone is trying to attack beth. no, not again! It can't happen again!?

but there he was. Right in front of our eyes.

Once more someone was murdered

Once more someone was murdered. This is when we finally realized this was no longer a prank or joke. Innocent, innocent people. Murdered, without 1 reason to kill.

"Oh Censored," Said Heather. "Another dead? And pretty much nobody cared enough to listen to me? IS EVERYONE HERE IDIOTIC!? NEXT THING YOU KNOW, YOUR NEXT!?

Dj started to tear up, both because of the death and Heathers shouting.

"Well, Heather.." Leshawna started.

"MAYBE IF YOU WOULDN'T KEEP PRESSURING EVERYONE, THEN THEY WOULD HAVE THE CONFIDENCE AND DETERMINATION TO SURVIVE YOU 'Censored'!" Leshawna lost it.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE KILLER KILLED THEM, IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR YELLING AT ME FOR HAVING REASON, BIG GIRL!" Heather waved her fingers. Oh no..

"OH NO SHE DIDNT," Leshawna took out her earrings and took a swing at the queen bee. It was a direct hit. We watched the blood ooze from Heathers face. Heather screamed and slapped her back.

"I WILL MURDER YOU," Heather tried to slap her some more.

"COME AT ME 'Censored' " LESHAWNA SLAPPED. Leshawna was doing really good, never disrespect a queen, Heather.

"YO SIERRA, YOU RECORDING???" Noah giggled.

"OF COURSE I AM BESTIE NOAH," Sierra held the phone up higher.

"Ew, don't call me your bestie."

"Awh" She frowned.