Chapter 2: a goodbye to home and and a second hello to camp Wawanakwa pt. 2

//Warning: this chapter has death! if your not comfortable with that, then you can leave!//

After a 4 hour and 32-minute yacht ride, they were finally here and ready to redeem their Selfs for another season.

I walked off the boat and onto the dock as Chris greets Me. I roll my eyes and walks towards my past cabin. On the way I see Owen.

"Hey Bridgette! How's it been," Owen waves.

"Pretty good, after total drama island, I had a lot of fans! By the way, what did you spend the money on besides the party?" I asked.

"First, I helped my parents pay off the house, after that we had a feast, and I don't really remember what I bought after that. Just a lot of food!" Owen chuckles.

"Oh, that's nice, well Good Luck," I said to Owen before placing my stuff in the cabin and heading to the stage.

When we all sat down, Chris took attendance.

"Alejandro, Beth, Bridgette, Cody, Courtney, Dj, Duncan, Eva, Geoff, Gwen, Harold, Heather, Izzy, Justin, Leshawna, Lindsay, Noah, Owen, Sierra, Trent, and Tyler," Chris said into the microphone," Did I miss anyone?"

"Wait! I'm here, sorry I'm late ey," Ezekiel said out of breath.

"I pretty much forgot about your existence, just go sit down," Chris said annoyed.

We all looked at him as he ran to sit down. Poor guy.

"Anyways, this season will be different from the last. So, there won't be any teams this round and the first challenge is purge, meaning the last camper to complete it will be eliminated. And there won't be an elimination today so you can celebrate," Chris said upset. He clearly wanted someone else to go home.

"Hey Bridgette! Come here," Izzy called me.

I walked over there and saw her with a badge on her forehead, it was green, and it read total drama island.

"So, wanna be in an alliance?" Izzy asked.

"Uhm, why are you asking me this?" I asked nervously.

"Because if you don't, I'll kill you in your sleep! I've done it before. It will be super fun," She exclaimed.

Uhm... I don't want to get killed in my sleep, so fine.

"Fine," I whispered," but you can't kill me in my sleep, and you cannot tell anyone."

"Deal," Izzy whispered as she climbed up a tree and hopped tree to tree excitedly.

How does she even do that??

Anyways I have free time before the challenge who do I talk to??