Chapter 2

Madison's prov
DAY BEFORE THE CONCERT
Okay I say to myself I looked around my room and made sure every thing was packed that I needed. Just then my ring tone went of I checked the caller ID it was Ashlyn HEY she screams into the hey I say I think my ear drums is busted now I say any ways have you got your stuff packed yet she says yes okay good cause I'm outside ready to go I look out side and see her blonde hair in her car ok I'm coming I say. I grab my bag and run down stair and I tell my mom I am leaving for the concert ok see you later she says bye love you I say you to she says. I run out the door and Ashlyn starts laughing as soon as I get in the car why are you laughing I ask we are wearing the same thing but mine says Luke on it I look down and see I'm wearing my lol your not Ashton Irwin shirt and see she is wearing the same thing like she said oh well I say lets get to the concerts lets go I say.
AT THE CONCERT
Ashlyn and I just got into the concert and we could not be more exiting. When an un known voice came on and said are you ready for 5 Seconds of Summer me and the rest of the stadium yelled at the top of are lungs give it up for Luke, Calum, Michael And Ashton. I scream as loud as I could the whole show I was screaming and yelling, after they came back in for the encore it was time to go back stage. Come on Ashlyn says pulling me back stage ok so I'm going to go to look for Luke ok I said after Ashlyn left me I did not know were to go so I was walking around trying to find the boys but I look back then felt something hard as I fell to the ground I look up to see Ashton the Ashton Irwin saying sorry I was just looking for my mates he said oh it's ok I say. So I'm guessing your a fan of 5sos he ask um yeah I say well my names Ashton he says my names Madison I say smiling sticking my hand out to shake his. Like your shirt he says I look down and laugh yeah your kind of my favorite I say did you come to the concert by your self he ask actually no I was looking for my friend she went off to find Luke I say looking over his shoulder to make sure I didn't see any signs of her well I'm looking for Luke so let's go find them he says um ok I say come on I'm not going to bite you he says laughing. Ok let's go find Luke he yells I chuckle a bit when I see Ashlyn and Luke talking how about that I say yeah I know Luke Hemmings I yell like I crazed fangirl he jumps then his eyes get big and I start to laugh then Ashton comes around the corner laughing to Oh my Gosh Ashton says you should have seen your face mate he says. I hate you he says and you he says looking at me I hate you to I'm joking he says your cool he says .