Chapter 1

Madison prov
Beep Beep Beep ugh why did I even set my alarm clock in the summer. Oh hi let me introduce my self my names Madison and I'm 16 years old and I have long brown hair and bright blue eyes and I love the band 5 seconds of summer. MADISON Ashlyn yelled see Ashlyn and I have been best friends since 3rd grade and have been inseparable since then she has blonde hair with a greenish but some blue eyes color and is 5,6 we are the same height. She also loves 5 seconds of summer but she likes Luke the best but me I like the drummer Ashton. WHAT I tell back come down here now I have something to tell you so I get up and run downstairs what I say well you know how I said I might get 5sos tickets she says yah I say slowly well then she pulls two 5sos tickets from her back and vip passes oh my god I LOVE YOU ASHLYN I say jumping on her I know I know I'm great but hurry are flight leaves in the morning WHAT? I say yeah she says sorry it was kind of last minute she says ok ok I say I'm going to go but first let me ask my mom if I can go I tell her. My mom was in the kitchen so I ran into the kitchen and said can I please go to a concert with Ashlyn she said yes after a big long talk about responsibility thanks mom I say and give her a kiss on the check.