Chapter 7: Bouquet

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"So... you guys are like Banjou Ryuga and Kiryuu Sento."

Mihara:"Who are they ?"

Y/n:"Yeah well, nevermind. It's the fact that they are also the same as you guys, they are a best match, well you could even say that they are perfect match to each other."

Mihara:"Well, that really make them sounds like us don't they ?"

Y/n:"Yeah... Anyway, we don't really have to talk about this thing all day."

Anis:"Well, if you don't mind, I need my beauty sleep."

Mihara:"Hmm... someone's in a foul mood."

Anis:"Lay off it, will you ?"

Mihara:"All right, all right, just for you."

And so, they all go to sleep. The next morning. Y/n's mouth feels dry, so he tried to get up and have some water. But he can't move.

Yuni:"Huh.. ?"

Mihara:"Oh my gosh! Yuni, get up! You're going to crush the Commander!"

Yuni is sleeping on top of Y/n. And so, he decided to not using his strength yet cause well, he doesn't wanting them to be more suspicious about this ability that he has.

Yuni:"Mhmm... Just 5 more minutes... The Commander is so firm... so warm... so comfortable..."

Anis:"...What's going on here ?"

Neon:"Apparently, Yuni thinks the Master makes for a nice mattress."

Rapi:"... Getp up. We have to move out."

Yuni:"Aww... c'mon... Just few more minutes..."

Y/n:"Ok that's it." He decided to stand up and push Yuni off him. Although it's a bit rude, but he doesn't like being stuck under a Nikke.

Yuni:"awww... Please, just a few more minutes..." she said telling the Commander to let her lie on him for a few more minutes. In the mean time, the other Nikkes seem to be quite surprised that their Commander actually strong enough to push off a Nikke. But that's not the matter now.

Y/n:"Yeah right, let's get going."

Yuni:"Awww... ok..." She then gets up from the ground.

Y/n:"Well thank god things couldn't be more worse."

And so, they continue their mission to find this son of a bitch Chatterbox. They fought some more Raptures (Cause that's how the game works) and continue their way. Until Anis asked Mihara.

Anis:"Mihara."

Mihara:"What's wrong ?"

Anis:"Seems to me like the Commander is running off with your woman. Are you okay with that ?"

Y/n:'Anis being creepy is somewhat unhinged...' He thought to himself.

Mihara:"Heh heh, as long as Yuni is happy, yes."

Neon:"They look like a parent and child from this angle."

Y/n:'Wish I have a girlfriend so that this will looks like a whole family.'

Rapi:"...From the way they walk together, yes..."

Yuni then reachs out and begins holding Y/n 's hand.

Yuni:"Heh heh, Commander, can I hold it a little harder ?"

Y/n:"Well yeah, I guess so."

She grabs your hand tight. Y/n doesn't really feels pain that much cause well robotic arm goes brrrrrr.