ᴍᴏᴘ ʜᴇᴀᴅᰔᩚ

So...in this part where gojo is only a young student, others as well.

         𝑌/𝑁 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐺𝑜𝑗𝑜
           𝐴𝑠 𝑅𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑠 

Y/N pov

It was a sunny day,so hot that you could melt like an ice cream..

You groaned when you heard your alarm ringing so loud
'Why did I even put an alarm'
You thought as you got up and do your morning routine,
Your breakfast for today is fried egg with two sausages ,you even got your last f/d from your fridge.

F/d - fav drink

'I'll just buy groceries later'you planned as you started eating your breakfast,your scrolling on your phone while eating,a few minutes later your done eating and walk towards your closet to find your uniform.

(You can make your own uniform style)

While putting my uniform own and fixing it,I bent down to look for my boots under my bed and started reaching for it,I realize that today was a sunny day,it's not good to wear a boots in a sunny day it'll make me "hotter"

I decided that I go with high cut boots and some short socks that reach down below my knees,after putting my boots I started to fix my h/l
Putting it on a long braid that reach my waist.

I checked the time on my phone realize that I'm going to be late?!i quickly lock the doors/windows and put the keys on my pocket.

"Ughh this is the second time that I'll be late"I mumbled and started running,I stopped thinking that I could just teleport on my destination,
Jujutsu High.

(I forgot the school name)

I then got teleported in front of the school and look around,I then spotted Geto-san(nickname for geto)
"GETO-SANNNNN" i yelled while running towards him as he quickly turned around and also spotted me,"Y/N-chan perfect your on time"he said while I sign in relief.

We finish greeting each other and started to head inside the building to look for shoko,we then saw her on the corner and greeted her as well.

"Hey guyssss!" An annoying voice yelled at us,me,geto and shoko looked at the idiot who's waving,Gojo..i then stared at his long sleeves clothes..'really?he's wearing those on a sunny day what an idiot'you thought.

"Like what you see?"Gojo started.

"Actually no." I replied

"Hmmmmm" he him

"I'm just curious why the fvck are you wearing those on a hot weather" I spat

"Because it makes me more hotter"he said as he wink at me.

"more like a weirdo" I mumbled,Geto and Shoko chuckles

"You just haven't seen the true world n/n~"

N/N - nickname

"I seen hell-"I got cut when he place his index finger on my lips,I stared at him confuse..

"If you two keep fighting,it's gonna make you guys feel something and making you close" Geto said while smirking,Shoko nodded her head in agreement,
"me and mop head?no no no" I said while shaking my head in disagreement.

"Your actually right Geto-san"'Mop head'said as he quickly snake me in his arms.

Mop head - nickname for gojo

"let go of me!You idiot!"
I said while trying to escape in his arms,but the fucker won't let go.

I then hit him in his head,and walk away from him,
"Baka!don't believe what Geto-san said,your idiotic personality is rising" I pouted at him,crossing my arms.

Author-chan's note

I decided to stop here
Don't worry there's two part in this one shot I'll update tomorrow!

Author-chan signing out.
Words:623
9/22/23